Recent content by Willibab

1. Willibab

Need Help with Suitable Tileset Resources

https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/future-fantasy maybe? or farther into the future?:P Edit: Oww, didnt see the ''space-based'' :P
  2. Willibab

Game With AI Generated Story?

I would expose the ai to the internet for a couple of days first, let people talk to it and have it learn from them...Then it can make a game >:P
  3. Willibab

Randomness Elements in Your Games

Damaging players overbloated egos just sounds like fun to me xD I tend to have a lot of RNG as i like it, but i always limit the bonuses so that you will never really be op, but if you are lucky you will have an easier time....for awhile. I balance based on the best possible stuff you can get...
  4. Willibab

Suddenly 5 visitors...ugh but mah game!

Suddenly 5 visitors...ugh but mah game!
  5. Willibab

Time Systems!

Thats a nice way around it :P I was thinking of having a set amount of action points tho, maybe start with 25 and being able to upgrade to 100, each actions cost like 5-10 each. Unless you mean farming by resetting the days over and over. Active is deffo more realistic...But like i said, i...
  6. Willibab

Time Systems!

I'd like a time aspect in my game, if only to reset dungeons and gain a certain amount of resources per day (based on many factors such as buildings you own etc...), possibly more eventually. The problem is what consequences to add as im not a fan of time limits ^^ I can have it for certain...
  7. Willibab

RMMV [Poll] Would you rather see or not see a skill check?

I liked Fallout NV's approach, you are unable to do that option but you see what you would need to be able to. It certainly motivated me to make endless alts :P
  8. Willibab

Passive Buff Colored Sprite

I would like to re-create FF2 buffs, when you buff a character then the sprite becomes a color (based on which buff it is) like this. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Visual_State_Effects_(YEP) Using Yanfly visual state FX seems perfect but i have to implement it into animations, seems easier to...
  9. Willibab

Sweet, im using it then :P

Sweet, im using it then :P
  10. Willibab

Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel...

Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel that it sounds familiar somehow
  11. Willibab

Strangely enough, this can go both ways too. I have had critics get abit mad at me because i had...

Strangely enough, this can go both ways too. I have had critics get abit mad at me because i had a different preference about their criticism :D
  12. Willibab

Unconventional methods to cool your PC

Every 4-5 hours i take a walk for about an hour, this not only keeps my pc cold but my weight down as well :P And i listen to audiobooks so i can get ideas for my stories, triple win!
  13. Willibab

Reminds me of 8th grade when i sold x rated cartoons i drew to 7th graders...Stupid internet...

Reminds me of 8th grade when i sold x rated cartoons i drew to 7th graders...Stupid internet ruining my business xD
  14. Willibab

Whoohooo!!!

Whoohooo!!!
  15. Willibab

I miss the 90s xD Pixel boobs everywhere!

I miss the 90s xD Pixel boobs everywhere!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr