Recent content by Willibab

1. Willibab

RMMV Fire Magic (Pyromancy)

Something I tend to do with Fire magic is to make it volatile. Basically have a higher variance then other elements I feel it fits thematically.
  2. Willibab

Advice you don't agree with?

Answers depends on the question being asked. If you ask for general advice then you will get it. And a general concern is standing out, of which i think its good advice to suggest having your own art or doing something special with the rtp.
  3. Willibab

Need Help with Side Quest Ideas

I always view side quests as a tool to teach the player about my lore without the lore dump, especially ideas what are unique to your world and not self-explanatory. Like in the diablo universe where Necromancers are basically good guys. Most people wouldn't assume that to be the case. I have...
  4. Willibab

Willibab's Sprites

I started with making weapons too, its a surprisingly great way to get into it. It fun seeing what you've created in actual games :P I agree that they are not different enough. I actually struggle a lot with poses. I will prolly revisit them in the future, but have temporarily lost interest. I...
  5. Willibab

I have a confession to make....Im addicted to A.I meme generators xD

I have a confession to make....Im addicted to A.I meme generators xD
  6. Willibab

Willibab's Sprites

Decided to add yet another pack from another unfinished project :P https://willibab.itch.io/chroma-free-tilsets
  7. Willibab

Willibab's Sprites

Sprite based on my signature drawing.
  8. Willibab

Willibab's Sprites

Added some old tilsets I made while learning into a free pack. https://willibab.itch.io/willibabs-free-leftovers
  9. Willibab

I do something similar, if anyone helps me in a thread I so scouting for someone I can aid :P

I do something similar, if anyone helps me in a thread I so scouting for someone I can aid :P
  10. Willibab

Watch your updates most days, weird seeing my name pop up xD

Watch your updates most days, weird seeing my name pop up xD
  11. Willibab

Willibab's Sprites

Draconid - This was originally supposed to look like a mix between a drake and a monkey, Dragon monkey :p But it always ended up looking too goofy. Tilset: New retro tilset im working on. Suggestions appreciated.
  12. Willibab

Selling Stuff

The profile pic yes, the banner is old and are just Magneton and Pikachu edits i did ages ago (just needed something) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/willibabs-sprites.139776/#post-1209999 This thread have some of the examples from the pack I have looked into it, and will...
  13. Willibab

Selling Stuff

I suppose I should have used ''Majority'' instead of most and even that is just a generalization of how I feel like it is as I don't really have any numbers to go by besides my own stuff and people I've talked to. This all really started with me looking at one of my free packs which had 8k...
  14. Willibab

Selling Stuff

It's not that good but you never know, art is subjective and all that jazz. I did lose the bet though ofc, pretty much immediately xD I bet I wouldn't sell anything :P
  15. Willibab

I stole a lot xD When I was like 5-6 an older kid told me stuff in the store was free and i...

I stole a lot xD When I was like 5-6 an older kid told me stuff in the store was free and i just waltzed right in and took stuff. You'd be surprised how long it took before anyone noticed rofl.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Current menu of Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Currently taking a break from combat related mechanics. Hope i get the actor busts done before the day ends :)
Was in need for a black van, so I made one by editing that one truck in the tileset. :kaoswt2:
nFfmJca.png
I honestly haven't ever been really active in this community, even though this year will mark my 4th year of having an account and 5th or 6th of using RPG maker. I didn't do anything with RM for most of 2020 and 2021 for personal reasons, but I'm excited to get back into game making!
Editing my old work, I thought the black border made the characters stand out.
Yes, I should have done it from the start. 010.PNG
Took a while, but finally released an update to my game. Now to see if anyone buys it :')

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxggyzy