Recent content by wilsonthegreen

1. Can you change the ADV message box buttons? / Title screen button error

Got it. That worked out perfectly, thank you so much Archeia :thumbsup-left:
  2. Can you change the ADV message box buttons? / Title screen button error

Yes I do have it set as the Intro scene and the thread you linked does seem to be what I'm looking for but I don't have an ingame UI folder to paste the Template_Message_Box script into. If that's the case, do I need to make one myself or do I need to put it somewhere else?
  3. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Oh my bad, here's a screenshot of the console before and after export.
  4. Can you change the ADV message box buttons? / Title screen button error

It's made with a scene. And I named it "Demo Title Screen"
  5. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Thanks Kentou, I did open the debug menu. (Didn't know about it until you mentioned it now.) I did get several error messages, mostly about files being missing. I took screenshots of them so you can see. Do any of these errors explain the issue?
  6. Alignment Choises in Visual Novel Maker

I've never been able to move the choices but when I needed to create buttons or choices that didn't fit those positions. Instead I used hotspots that when clicked on would change the scene to where I wanted them to go.
  7. Can you change the ADV message box buttons? / Title screen button error

I've been trying to change my game's message box to the ADV style one, to take advantage of the buttons on the side for saving/loading etc. All the buttons work as expected except for the title screen button, for some reason instead of taking me to the main menu I made it takes me to a default...
  8. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Sure thing, I have a mega upload link here https://mega.nz/folder/M8p3zRja#CEINCcb-K7ZHY8SvHpvkDw Btw, just as a warning. The game is nsfw. I don't think you'll need to start the game but I thought it'd be best to let you know just in case.
  9. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Yes that is how I made the package. I used the top menu and create game package. I've repeatedly made packages to check if it was a fluke but every time I make a new one it has the same issue.
  10. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

That's right, I don't see any package.json file. And thanks for checking for me Kentou. If it helps Im running High Sierra.
  11. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

I checked now and I don't see the package file here. How do I get one? I've tried re-exporting new versions but it never appears.
  12. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Sure thing, I've attached a screenshot of it below.
  13. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

This is for VNM not MV but I did try to whitelist it and even disabled firewall to see if it'd work on mac but got the same error. I also had admin permissions but again, same error.
  14. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

Well it says they're on Mojave not Catalina. And I do have access to a mac and have replicated the issue but how would I go about solving it? I started using this engine b/c I'm not very good at programming.
  15. Mac Version doesn't work? NW.JS Screen

People that've been trying the mac version of my game are getting this gray screen error where the game doesn't load and instead shows the window as "NW.JS" I've attached a screenshot of it. The windows and web versions work fine, it's only the mac version that has this issue. Does anyone know...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitlesbian