Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Windows i7

Veteran, Male, 25

Veteran

Getting a 40-inch UHD TV on Thursday. Now just need to get a 1080 Ti for some epic 4K gaming. Apr 25, 2018 at 9:16 AM

Windows i7 was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:27 PM
    1. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Getting a 40-inch UHD TV on Thursday. Now just need to get a 1080 Ti for some epic 4K gaming.
      1. Jonforum and starlight dream like this.
      2. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        it's been several years that I use anymore monitor for my pc.
        A pretty 42 inch hanging over my bed, with keyboard and wireless mouse.
        It awesome for web navigation, work or gaming.
        Apr 25, 2018 at 10:52 AM
    2. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Ugh. My entire body feels weaker today, and I have a headache, lightheaded, and feel bloated. I hope I didn't eat something bad...
      1. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Feel better soon!
        Apr 23, 2018 at 10:05 AM
    3. Windows i7
    4. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Some people achieve 5GHz by overclocking.
        Apr 18, 2018
    5. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Idea I just had: a boss that can not be attacked. It will lose health every time it attacks and to be beat it you must survive.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        It's a nice idea since it creates a different dynamic to simply whacking the boss till its HP reaches 0. If your characters have plenty of interesting heal and support skills available, this could be fun. You can make the boss pretty OP for this, since the player only needs to worry about surviving here and not spend turns on damage dealing.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I had a boss fight like that in one of my older games. In it the player had a special artifact that was charging up every turn. The boss couldn't be hurt and could only be won by reaching a certain charge with the artifact. 1-2 pts of the charge could also be used for strong heals and buffs. The player had to keep their team alive and not use up too much of artifact's charge while boss was attacking.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        So basically Shirley from legend of dragoon? I never liked that part of the game, but it might have been the questions. Still, seems rather boring if you do it right, annoying if you don't realize you aren't supposed to attack and get wreaked because of it.
        Apr 16, 2018
    6. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Getting closer to the end of Persona 5. It's been one of the best JRPGs stories I've ever seen by far.
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        What day are you on?
        Apr 14, 2018
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @bgillisp 11/26. Playing on safety because I find even that to be challenging. I stood no chance at all on easy even due to bad choices I made. I already saw one of the endings.
        Apr 14, 2018
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Don't blame you, I thought normal was ridiculous by about the pyramid dungeon, and dropped to easy then. Still no idea who thought making it so that even if you guard it's a KO on an ultimate skill even when you have full HP on normal difficulty was a good idea.
        Apr 14, 2018
    7. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      A good video game is like a work of art. It takes skill and passion to create. The lack of either will ruin it.
    8. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      When the profile posts section reminds you of 4chan... :MV1:
      1. starlight dream and Shikashi like this.
    9. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      I really want to beat the Reaper in Persona 5, and when I do I know what song I'm going to play while doing it. Can you guess?
      1. Ryisunique likes this.
    10. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      My Steam game count has hit 200. That's kinda crazy to think about.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. fimamati
        fimamati
        Have you actually played and completed them? :o
        Apr 4, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        ~390. Keep going young padwan.
        Apr 4, 2018
        fimamati and Thomas Smith like this.
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Ohhh... I read this as 200 people have bought the game windowsi7 made...
        Apr 4, 2018
        fimamati and Thomas Smith like this.
    11. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      I got Persona 5 for PS3 for $29 today. Easily one of the best games I have ever played.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I thought the beginning and end needed work myself, but the 80 hours between was pretty good.
        Mar 30, 2018
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        For example, the first dungeon is still too RNG dependent. If an enemy spawns under you (giving it surprise) and the RNG hates you the enemy can easily get a total party kill on you due to all the bonus turns they will get.
        Mar 30, 2018
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Mar 30, 2018
        TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
    12. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Anyone else ever consider making a help file/tutorial in VN format?
    13. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Finally got a case for my phone. At $1017 USD, I'd rather not have the phone damaged.
    14. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Plugged my Galaxy Note 8 into my iPhone SE... The iPhone thought it was connected to a PC, and the Note recognized the iPhone.
      1. Thomas Smith likes this.
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        It even managed to transfer alarm config and such from the iPhone via USB. I never thought USB host support on a phone would be all that useful but it is.
        Mar 14, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    15. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      The cake is a spy!
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        You ruined that! Shame on you! >:(
        Mar 10, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        But if the cake is really a lie, the dispenser cannot be a spy, and why did you ruin it, why? :(
        Mar 11, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      5. Nolonar
        Nolonar
        Spy sappin' mah cake!
        Mar 14, 2018
    16. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. - CoD:MW2
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        As sad as it is, I honestly can't argue with the truth of this. All you need to do is learn some history to see what I mean.
        Mar 8, 2018
        starlight dream and Vincent Chu like this.
    17. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Got Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition and its a good port. Square apparently CAN do a good PC port if they really want to.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    18. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Decided to get Call of Duty 4 on PC... was not disappointed. I'm not even a big fan of that series, but 4 was really good.
    19. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Can't wait for video card prices to go back to normal. I really want to buy an Nvidia 1080 TI.
      1. Jonforum likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Although I'm still split whether, when I have enough money, I should go for AMD Ryzen 3 CPU or AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. Because Ryzen 5 could be a great investment for the future, having 6 logical cores and 12 logical threads.
        Mar 3, 2018
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @Poryg I've used nothing but ATI/AMD cards for years too. However, Nvidia's 1080 TI has performance that AMD's Radeon line fails to match, even on the Vega 64. The 11 GB of VRAM sounds great too.

The reason I'm not getting a Ryzen CPU is because an i7 8700k is significantly better at single-thread barely worse than the Ryzen 7 for multi-thread. For gaming, that makes the 8700k the better CPU.
        Mar 4, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        You're absolutely right. Intel i7 is a beast in terms of single core power. But since I can't use even my android 4x2.0 and 4x1.5 octa core cpu, I doubt I'd actually make i7 work hard. Also, I'll spare some money with Ryzen 5 instead of Intel i7. Just like I'll spare some money with an AMD graphics card compared to NVidia ones.
        Mar 4, 2018
    20. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Played some Saints Row IV on hardcore difficulty. Lots of aliens died.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV