Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Windows i7

Veteran, Male, 25

Veteran

Got the game NieR:Automata on PC, and a mod to fix its issues. One of the best hack n slash games ever IMO. Sep 21, 2018 at 4:29 AM

Windows i7 was last seen:
Viewing thread Performance - code that never runs, Sep 22, 2018 at 3:12 AM
    1. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Got the game NieR:Automata on PC, and a mod to fix its issues. One of the best hack n slash games ever IMO.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        But can you play it one-handed?
        Sep 21, 2018 at 6:32 AM
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I love the game and agree it is one of the best.
        Sep 21, 2018 at 6:48 AM
      5. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Sep 21, 2018 at 8:13 AM
    2. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Local fire dept is at my house right now. Just had an electrical fire on a powerline near the house. Fortunately it was extinguished.
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        No damage was done to the house itself. Also, looks like a squirrel fried itself by chewing into the powerline... Not sure why the power did not go out though.
        Sep 14, 2018
    3. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have an easier guide. Drive with a keyboard.
        Sep 14, 2018
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @Poryg I already do. I'm no worse with it than a controller. I do need to get a wheel though as I'd be able to be more precise with steering input that way.
        Sep 14, 2018
    4. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Normally I don't ever buy coffee at Dunkin Donuts because it is overpriced but I had a coupon and got a large for $1.
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I'm loyal to a brand so long as they provide a good value. The moment that stops, I'm out.
        Sep 14, 2018
    5. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Interesting... 7-zip seems to have trouble with accurately extracting files with Japanese filenames on Windows 10.
    6. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Started playing RuneScape again. Saved a newbie from getting killed by a goblin. lol.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        The action of a true Knight.
        Aug 29, 2018
    7. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      PS4 Pro and Xbox One... now just need to save up and buy a switch and all of this generation's best games will be available for me.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't understand. Why don't you use an emulator?
        Aug 21, 2018
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        @Dalph this. 90% of games I play are on the computer, and then the rest are 2-player Xbox One games.
        Aug 21, 2018
      5. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @Dalph or you can do PC gaming and console gaming at the same time.
        Aug 22, 2018
        Otto likes this.
    8. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Got a PS4 Pro today to take advantage of my 4K TV. Amazing console.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        It's a nice console but that's not real 4k, it's upscaled, the PS4 Pro does not have the horsepower to render native 4K.
        Aug 18, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Still a pretty good console though :)
        Aug 18, 2018
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Smooth FPS matters far more to me than true 4k does, and the Pro is delivering that smoothness abundantly. Also, PS exclusives like Persona 5 keep me off the Xbox One.
        Aug 18, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    9. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Interesting fact: Netscape Navigator never actually died. Mozilla SeaMonkey is a direct descendant.
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        The UI is even still almost identical. Warning: installing that browser may induce nostalgia.
        Aug 10, 2018
    10. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Got the game Earth Defense Force 4.1 on Steam. Might be this gen's most underrated game.
      1. JGreene
        JGreene
        Because battle royale is the new black. Until people realize how dumb it is. This game looks cool though. :)
        Aug 2, 2018
    11. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      After using a USB type-C, I hate micro-USB. I can't wait until the last device using it gets replaced with one using USB type-C.
    12. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      The only reason I still use Microsoft software is for gaming. For everything else, I find Linux more suitable.
      1. Poryg and Marsigne like this.
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        That's because there is no replacement for a true Unix-like OS environment. Microsoft's going to find that out the hard way eventually.
        Jul 22, 2018
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I'm going to be taking a computer science class next year, and this is making me wonder kind of computer I'm going to be using. I literally don't know anything about Linux, so uh... I'll probably have considerably more to learn than most if that's what we're using.
        Jul 23, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Linux and go language are definitely great to learn though :) I just hate go language :D
        Jul 23, 2018
    13. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Why many programmers hate dealing with Windows in a nutshell: Case insensitive file names.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        One won't know if thismethod and thisMethod have different contents within. Also, don't forget the folders.
        Jul 21, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    14. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Installed a high performance air filter in my Civic today. Engine has a deeper sound to it and better throttle response.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Cool! Those words make me remember when I was playing GT6 hardcore. XD
        Jul 19, 2018
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @Marsigne how far did you get in GT6? I managed to complete all license tests, and I think somewhere around 75% completion overall.
        Jul 19, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Completed all licenses, not sure about completion overall tho. Maybe 60%?
        Jul 20, 2018
    15. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      It costs more for two haircuts than I paid for my clipper. Cutting your own hair is much less expensive.
      1. fimamati and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        True, but you're also limited with what you can do on your own. My mum used to give me and my little brother the shortest haircut possible with the clippers.
        Jul 18, 2018
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I'd rather save the money. The exact way my hair looks isn't that important to me, but the money is.
        Jul 19, 2018
        fimamati likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        When I get my haircut, I go to Sportsclips. Nothing like the MVP.
        Jul 19, 2018
    16. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Going to replace my PSU next year as it will be 10 years old at that point. This 800W NZXT served me well.
      1. Marsigne and MushroomCake28 like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        800w psu is kind of an overkill tho, isn't it?
        Jul 22, 2018
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I didn't pay much for it. It was less expensive than many of the 600W ones when I got it.
        Jul 22, 2018
    17. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Sometimes I wonder what an anime adaptation of The Matrix would be like.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        It would look like all of them ;)
        Jul 10, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Trinity would be a busty bad ass, Agent Smith would constantly do that closed mouth evil laugh thing, and Neo would do this a lot:
        Jul 10, 2018
    18. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      For all the spying Windows 10 supposedly does, you'd think it would know that someone with a bunch of IT tools probably doesn't like sports
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Not really a fair assessment. The last software team I was on had a lot of guys that liked varying forms of sportsball.
        Jul 7, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        All those algorithms are full of garbage anyways. I've had amazon recommend me items based on something I gave a 1 star review to.
        Jul 7, 2018
        evmaster and starlight dream like this.
    19. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      I'm looking to learn Japanese as a second language. I don't have much money to spend on learning resources though.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        You'll also need to find a teaching method that works best for you. The Assimil way worked for me because of how my mind works, it's not guaranteed for everyone. But if it is, I know I could speak in only 1 year and hold a basic conversation.
        Jul 3, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Alanood
        Alanood
        You can download Learn Japanese to Survive on steam for less than $3.
        Jul 3, 2018
        Traveling Bard likes this.
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        If only learning japanese not including to read their runes.
        Jul 3, 2018
        Alanood likes this.
    20. Windows i7
      Windows i7
      Found an advert attempting to spread malware and reported it. Internet needs less of this garbage.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @bgillisp I couldn't imagine surfing the net without adblock. I hate it when a site asks you to whitelist them, only for it to then bombard you with hundreds of obnoxious ads.
        Jul 1, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I occasionally disable adblock to check on the situation with internet ads. Some sites I leave it off but on most I don't.
        Jul 2, 2018
        Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I have like 3 alternative adblocks. One managed to ask me to whitelist them, I have alternative to block em again.
        Jul 2, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV