Recent content by Winek

1. Winek

RMMV Special/Free Targeting

Hello! I'm looking for a way to implement a sort of special targeting that allows you to use skills in different ways. First, I'll explain what I want specifically. I'm going to have a sort of row system, but without a row plugin; it'll use saved variables to tell which battler can be hit, and...
  2. Winek

Alternatives to death state

Great! Tested it out, works fine. Thanks to all who participated in this thread; your help was appreciated. The thread can be closed.
  3. Winek

I've messed around more with the system, and you were right about the restriction; the problem is that Yanfly's ATB plugin seems to not cooperate with that restriction at all, nullifying the ATB gain fully when any death state is applied. When I returned to DTB, actors are still able to act...
  4. Winek

No, I'm afraid changing the restriction in the database to "None" instead of "Cannot Move" does not work. I wish it was this easy, but it isn't. This is the easy answer, and there's workarounds to be found, but that's not what I want. I genuinely need something that makes it so that the actors...
  5. Winek

Alright, here's the gyst: I want my characters to be able to continue acting when they're dead. If all members are dead, that's when the battle is lost. It seems state one is heavily hard coded to be a death state. Is there any way to play around that? Either to allow acting through death...
  6. Winek

Get ID of two events at the same location?

Yes indeed! I forgot to report it as solved, so I'll do it now!
  7. Winek

And the code works wonder, MushroomCake28! That saves me a lot of trouble. Thanks again!
  8. Winek

Thread. I've tried placing two events at the same place, then getting the ID of the event, using $gameMap.eventIdXy(x, y), but it's always returning the lowest event ID. Does anyone have any solution concerning this? Another method, something alternative? And yes, I need to have two overlapping...
  9. Winek

YEP Equip Core HP/MP Issue

Ah, yes, I just noticed. That's my bad. You're right. I misread it, thinking it was the item's hp increase times the rate, so figured doing 1 all the time would simply always increase it to the item's HP/MP increase. From the looks of it, it should then be changed to this...
  10. Winek

Make an event spawn in front of the character with Yanfly Event Spawner

Use a script call, just like Yanfly's script says to do so. Yanfly.SpawnEventAt(1, 5, $gamePlayer.x - 1, $gamePlayer.y, true); This one would make the event 5 on the map 1 appear at the left of the character. It would also be preserved. (Haven't tested, but should work) If you need to know...
  11. Winek

YEP Equip Core HP/MP Issue

I haven't actually seen the script in details, but from what @Aloe Guvner has stated with the matter, you could easily fix the issue by going in Equip Core's plugin, finding the Scene_Equip.prototype.onItemOk function and replacing the hpRate and mpRate by this: var hpRate = 1; var mpRate = 1...
  12. Winek

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hey! Here's a question. How could I have access to an actor's/class' learnable skills? I'd like, if possible, an array of their ID. It's for a perk system that can grant random skills based on the class, completely independent of levels themselves, and I'm sure there's a better alternative...
  13. Winek

Advanced AI Plugin (Grid-Like System)

I'll just give it another bump.
  14. Winek

Just doing a quick bump! Hope that's okay.
  15. Winek

Hey everyone! I'd like to request help in either doing or finding a plugin that would allow me to do something such as manually selecting targets and skills ID when making up the enemy's AI. Right now, the best I've got is Yanfly's Battle AI Core, but it sadly isn't what I'm looking for. I've...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cxsr