Recent content by WinterDepression

1. RMMV YanFly EventMiniLabel modification?

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Event_Mini_Label_(YEP) I bought this plugin recently and it's pretty neat. It shows some text above the event. Would it be possible to modify the script to automatically hide the text/label when you fade out the screen. And to show it again, when you fade in the...
  2. Skip Movide/Video

Thanks! I think I got things working as it should now :)
  3. Skip Movide/Video

Hello do you know any plugins that lets you skip a movie with the click of a button? For example you click esc and the movie is skipped. I tried LTN skip_video which works fine for me, but for some other people its causing errors. I dunno how to solve that, so looking for any alternative.
  4. How to Loop/repeat movie clips seamlessly?

Hello, I am trying to loop a short clip instead of making a long one, to save file size. I've tested th both e loop function, and also just "play movie" multiple times in a row, but in both cases there's a pause between the clips and it looks kinda glitchy. Is there any way to smoothly repeat...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras