Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, taking a hiatus from Part 2 of Dryantia (wait, you're actually working on it, Winterfate? Oh, hush! :p ), to do a NaNoWriMo style challenge. Thought I would get bored fast. Up to 41 pages. XD
    Almost done with Chapter 1 of Part 2 of Dryantia. Estimated time of completion: Before the end of time. :p
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Best of luck. How long is the first chapter in terms of game time?
    Posted a poll in my blog about the gold rate. Please leave your feedback so I can decide whether to tweak or not! Thank you! :D
    So many bugs. I feel like I'm getting Zerged. :'(
    anavn
    anavn
    haha well said
    Winterfate
    Yeah, I've patched my game like 4 times in as many days. Some of those are bugs are only coming out now, which is particularly frustrating. :/
    Polishing up a lot of objects in Part1 of my game with descriptions on touch. It gives the game a little extra something, IMHO. :)
    Set up my game's site and the official blog as well. Wordpress is awesome for blogs. But, I'll mess with that more tomorrow or Monday. For now, Zelda and actually working on my game await! :D
    So, working on my game's website. Fair warning. If you haven't tried the game out in the forum, you have one month to do so before I pull the full game link. The game will be sold at $3. Thanks to all who have played it and given me feedback. If you want a free copy of the game, feedback is always appreciated! :p
    Winterfate
    Also, thank you for the wishes Zalerinian! Good luck to you as well! :D
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Thanks :) . Most of the scripts I've been making I won't even be using in my project, though. I guess I could argue it's for getting more experience, but I think I have enough for now xD.
    seita
    seita
    if you're planning to be able to continue the same game with part two using the same save file, be careful with adding scripts. Some of them, mainly the more complex ones make it so you can't use old saves.
    Looking into the Scene_Shop class. Want to make a shop that only stocks one copy of each item, since they're all key items. Hmmm...
    Another Sunday (well start of Monday to be precise), another day to throw myself at virtual instruments to try and make a decent track. Also, loving Part 2 of my game so far. So much work to do, but I'll probably start implementing some fun stuff one of these days that I get bored of mapping/dialogue.
    Lol, can't believe someone got angry at me for saying that Chrom x Sumia is canon in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Because apparently the video that plays where they are together isn't evidence enough. *sigh* Some people... -_-
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    Some people can't handle the truth!
    Winterfate
    Yeah, he went on a tangent of why was I saying that it was canon since no official source has validated that info. Made me want to facepalm.

They're widely considered the ONE canon pairing in the game (with Lissa x Lon'qu being kind of a pseudo-canon, based off of how Lissa's son looks).
    Now I have a two-instrument track. :3
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I usually have anywhere from 5-10 different tracks or more....
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Most of my songs contain 16+ in an Orchestral sense. we could all get together and chat IM on skype or something XD (really bad mic, so I can't VC)
    Winterfate
    I wouldn't even know what to put in half of those tracks. You guys are awesome. :D
    So yeah, I can make cute music tracks with one instrument. If I add another one though, it becomes noise. *sigh* On the bright side, remapped the mines for Part 1 of Dryantia, for those of you who complained it was full of blank space. They should be less so now. :D
    Winterfate
    Hey there Jef! I'm a relative newbie to music creation (I really only have experience with playing the recorder). :o

So, I should play higher/lower notes on a second instrument if I want it to mirror the first one properly?

I'll try that. Thank you for the tip Jef! :)
    Jef299
    Jef299
    That's how we do eet drassray! Exploding brofist!
    JacobM
    JacobM
    lol yeeaaahhh boooiiii! XD
    Mapping many areas. Every area of Chapter 1 of Part 2 of Dryantia (or at least the towns and outposts and stuff). Want to buy a magic wand that automaps entire swaths of game for me. XD
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I had such a wand... but it was made of chocolate..... so then, one day I.... -_-
    Winterfate
    ...ate it? :'(

At least it tasted good, I hope. :D
    Adding NPCs to the towns of Darsta for Dryantia Part 2. I have enough content for about an hour as is, but I have so much more to do. 20+ hour game if I can help it. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew