Last Activity:
Jun 11, 2014
Birthday:
Feb 23, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Winterfate

Veteran, Male, 31, from Puerto Rico

Veteran

Taking a hiatus from developing Part 2 of Dryantia. Please read my latest blog post for details. :o Nov 12, 2013

Winterfate was last seen:
Jun 11, 2014
    1. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Taking a hiatus from developing Part 2 of Dryantia. Please read my latest blog post for details. :o
      1. Scythuz
        Nov 12, 2013
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Good luck with the novel. :)
        Nov 12, 2013
    2. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      So, taking a hiatus from Part 2 of Dryantia (wait, you're actually working on it, Winterfate? Oh, hush! :p ), to do a NaNoWriMo style challenge. Thought I would get bored fast. Up to 41 pages. XD
    3. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Almost done with Chapter 1 of Part 2 of Dryantia. Estimated time of completion: Before the end of time. :p
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Best of luck. How long is the first chapter in terms of game time?
        Oct 21, 2013
    4. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Visiting the site after nearly two weeks and I noticed YANTH is everywhere now. :D
    5. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Posted a poll in my blog about the gold rate. Please leave your feedback so I can decide whether to tweak or not! Thank you! :D
    6. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Working on Part 2 of my game. :D
      1. Genocidal Dave
        Genocidal Dave
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        Jul 12, 2013
    7. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Yay! I now have my very own LLC. Muahahaha! *rubs hands in an evilish manner*
    8. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      So many bugs. I feel like I'm getting Zerged. :'(
      1. anavn
        anavn
        haha well said
        Jun 14, 2013
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        Yeah, I've patched my game like 4 times in as many days. Some of those are bugs are only coming out now, which is particularly frustrating. :/
        Jun 14, 2013
    9. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Polishing up a lot of objects in Part1 of my game with descriptions on touch. It gives the game a little extra something, IMHO. :)
    10. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Set up my game's site and the official blog as well. Wordpress is awesome for blogs. But, I'll mess with that more tomorrow or Monday. For now, Zelda and actually working on my game await! :D
    11. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      So, working on my game's website. Fair warning. If you haven't tried the game out in the forum, you have one month to do so before I pull the full game link. The game will be sold at $3. Thanks to all who have played it and given me feedback. If you want a free copy of the game, feedback is always appreciated! :p
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        Also, thank you for the wishes Zalerinian! Good luck to you as well! :D
        May 31, 2013
      3. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Thanks :) . Most of the scripts I've been making I won't even be using in my project, though. I guess I could argue it's for getting more experience, but I think I have enough for now xD.
        May 31, 2013
      4. seita
        seita
        if you're planning to be able to continue the same game with part two using the same save file, be careful with adding scripts. Some of them, mainly the more complex ones make it so you can't use old saves.
        May 31, 2013
    12. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Looking into the Scene_Shop class. Want to make a shop that only stocks one copy of each item, since they're all key items. Hmmm...
    13. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Another Sunday (well start of Monday to be precise), another day to throw myself at virtual instruments to try and make a decent track. Also, loving Part 2 of my game so far. So much work to do, but I'll probably start implementing some fun stuff one of these days that I get bored of mapping/dialogue.
    14. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Lol, can't believe someone got angry at me for saying that Chrom x Sumia is canon in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Because apparently the video that plays where they are together isn't evidence enough. *sigh* Some people... -_-
      1. Clareain_Christopher
        Clareain_Christopher
        Some people can't handle the truth!
        May 22, 2013
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        Yeah, he went on a tangent of why was I saying that it was canon since no official source has validated that info. Made me want to facepalm.

They're widely considered the ONE canon pairing in the game (with Lissa x Lon'qu being kind of a pseudo-canon, based off of how Lissa's son looks).
        May 22, 2013
    15. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Mapping, mapping, mapping. Also, reading a Let's Play of Persona 4. :)
      1. Drachen
        Drachen
        Reading a Let's Play?
        May 21, 2013
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        Yep, screenshot format. :)
        May 21, 2013
      3. JacobM
        JacobM
        I wanna get persona 4 for my Vita
        May 21, 2013
    16. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Now I have a two-instrument track. :3
      2. JacobM
        JacobM
        I usually have anywhere from 5-10 different tracks or more....
        May 20, 2013
      3. Blodeuyn
        Blodeuyn
        Most of my songs contain 16+ in an Orchestral sense. we could all get together and chat IM on skype or something XD (really bad mic, so I can't VC)
        May 20, 2013
      4. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        I wouldn't even know what to put in half of those tracks. You guys are awesome. :D
        May 20, 2013
    17. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      So yeah, I can make cute music tracks with one instrument. If I add another one though, it becomes noise. *sigh* On the bright side, remapped the mines for Part 1 of Dryantia, for those of you who complained it was full of blank space. They should be less so now. :D
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        Hey there Jef! I'm a relative newbie to music creation (I really only have experience with playing the recorder). :o

So, I should play higher/lower notes on a second instrument if I want it to mirror the first one properly?

I'll try that. Thank you for the tip Jef! :)
        May 20, 2013
      3. Jef299
        Jef299
        That's how we do eet drassray! Exploding brofist!
        May 20, 2013
      4. JacobM
        JacobM
        lol yeeaaahhh boooiiii! XD
        May 20, 2013
    18. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Mapping many areas. Every area of Chapter 1 of Part 2 of Dryantia (or at least the towns and outposts and stuff). Want to buy a magic wand that automaps entire swaths of game for me. XD
      1. JacobM
        JacobM
        I had such a wand... but it was made of chocolate..... so then, one day I.... -_-
        May 19, 2013
      2. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        ...ate it? :'(

At least it tasted good, I hope. :D
        May 19, 2013
    19. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Adding NPCs to the towns of Darsta for Dryantia Part 2. I have enough content for about an hour as is, but I have so much more to do. 20+ hour game if I can help it. ^_^
    20. Winterfate
      Winterfate
      Playing a bit of Grim Dawn. Man, that game's already awesome and it's only in Alpha. :o
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 23, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    English