Birthday:
Mar 10, 1996 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

wintyrbarnes

Jack of a Few Trades, 23, from Neverwhere

Veteran
wintyrbarnes was last seen:
Mar 27, 2019 at 5:10 AM
    1. There are no messages on wintyrbarnes's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1996 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    English
    *gargles* I hate these things... 

20-ish. Got into RPG Maker by messing around with 2003 in elementary school. Picked it up again a couple of years ago and now it's all I do. I primarily work with MV at the moment, but I have tons of experience with VX Ace and some with 2003. I'm fond of overly-complicated solutions to very seemingly-easy problems, and I'm better at learning by experimentation than by tutorial. I write, can't draw, and have gotten surprisingly good at remixing resources with the GIMP. I can screw my way around HTML and am slowly picking up JS. I use Windows pretty much exclusively and my current set-up is a laptop running 8.1, though I'm a serious Apple devotee when it comes to smart-devices.

I play a lot of video games in my down time, which basically means I'm almost always playing either Minecraft or Pokemon. If I could only use one brand of dedicated gaming consoles for the rest of my life, I'd pick Nintendo. I have a 2DS and my friend code is 1478-6090-2017; I'm not sure what my Friend Safari is, but I have X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon. Hit me up if you want to add me as a friend! In particular, I breed hidden ability Eevee in AS and Moon and I don't mind trading them out. ;)  I also completed the National Dex in AS so if you want help with that, I don't have *everything* anymore, but I have most species. I've also filled the Regional Dex in Moon, except for the Ultra Beasts. I'm getting into Super Mario Maker but, thus far, suck even at playing easy levels. :p  I also consider myself a "glitch aficionado" and love watching videos of people spectacularly breaking games and systems. 

I'm here to make accessible, inclusive games, frequently with the help of my partners-in-crime. One of them dragged me back into the hobby and chips in with art, while I help him out with story and eventing; the other is really knowledgeable about what makes games "good" or "bad" and is enthused about voice acting.