Recent content by Wisshy

1. More character frames plugins

Have you completed It?
  2. Damage formula

Sorry. What I mean is "An ability that add a state to the enemy if it hits the actor
  3. Damage formula

Yeah! Like the ability Static, from Pokemon.
  4. Damage formula

Hi. I'm trying to make a state that is added to the target if it hits the user. Is there a way to make it in the damage formula?
  5. Damage formula based on equipped armor

Thank you both!
  6. Damage formula based on equipped armor

That worked perfectly well. Thanks. I could have never had imagine to put something like that.
  7. Damage formula based on equipped armor

Yeah. All kind of armor included. I'm making a game where the armor is a special kind of item that The actor (or enemy) can have. Like special gems. And this ability I am making is stronger when the user has no equipment.
  8. Damage formula based on equipped armor

Hi. I would like to make an ability where the damage is increased if the user has no armor equipped. The damage formula is as follows: if has no armor equipped, the damage would be 110 + a.atk * 2 - b.def * 2. If the user is using an armor, that damage formula would be 55 + a.atk * 2 - b. def *...
  9. Maru's MV Bits

Can I use some of them in my rpg maker XP project?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p
I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justbobted25