Recent content by Wizorrd

1. Wizorrd

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear with that. You answered my question. Also I think I was using an older version. I downloaded the newer version today and the movement is actually a lot more responsive, so that was my fault for using an older version. I did want to know however, if it's possible to...
  2. Wizorrd

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Do you have plans to possibly make the movement smoother? Maybe I'm an idiot and don't know if it's possible with this or not, but I love moving around in the world, but the moment it goes to first person, the movement is a bit annoying. I don't mean that in a rude way, but rather in the sense...
  3. Wizorrd

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

@OcRam Unrelated, but I wanted to put this link out for you, as you asked about the project. This is the latest compilation of some gameplay to get an idea! A mini Trailer if you will.
  4. Wizorrd

@dragonx777 The weather icons are apart of the clock. He already made them :)
  5. Wizorrd

Game freezing when I try to Play Test

I honestly don't know where this should get posted, I looked for some sort of RPGMMV specific support thread. I suddenly began having an issue lately that freezes my game when I go to load it or play test it. It seems impossible to troubleshoot, as it happens randomly, from what I can tell...
  6. Wizorrd

@ShadowDragon It's already above yanfly's. It's been both above and below some of them. Honestly though, now I'm suddenly running into an issue where my game freezes 3 out of 4 times when I go to playtest it, it just freezes as it tries to load the playtest, and then it won't let me close it...
  7. Wizorrd

I believe I am currently using 1.6. That may be the issue then. I use a skip title screen to send player to a custom title screen I made. But I do have the "New Game" option there, so it might just be having issues when I send myself to another map for testing. Thanks for the response. For now...
  8. Wizorrd

@OcRam Back once again, this time with another video. In this video I disabled EVERY plugin in my game (after creating a backup of course) and left only your "Time System" plugin. That is why the game looks super lame in the title haha. But after doing this, I am still getting the issue. You can...
  9. Wizorrd

@OcRam Thanks man, and I dont have a thread (yet),but the game is on itch.io but the version that I have up, is about 4 months old, I am waiting to get a bunch more done before I release my official demo, it's called "Wanderer". Which is why I want to get these plugins up and running. I think...
  10. Wizorrd

Okay, so I was really hoping that isn't what you meant haha. I mean, I don't see why I wouldn't push okay, after setting the parameter?. But that didn't seem to help. I have created a small video for you, below. In this video, I start the "Time Enabled" (Switch: 1) switch for you, then show the...
  11. Wizorrd

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

@OcRam Here is a screenshot of what I mean. Also it shows me trying to follow your previous instructions to create a cloud weather. I created a weather called "Clouds". What I meant by where I was putting the plugin command is what is shown in the screenshot. Is this where I need to put that...
  12. Wizorrd

@OcRam What about making it so that it only comes out when it's day time as well as not raining? I tried to put that plugin command that you gave me into the weather pool for clear weather, where it says "plugin commands" to see if maybe it would automatically activate it when the weather was...
  13. Wizorrd

Can you screenshot what you mean? If I got to the time enabled parameter it only wants a variable. I don't exactly get what you mean by "press 'ok' button". I am really sorry that I keep coming back with "I don't know what you mean" but this whole "press 'ok' button" thing has me confused haha...
  14. Wizorrd

I created a Cloud layer to fix to the map and pass by over the player. Works perfectly, I love it. However I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that these clouds are activated automatically with the weather plugin, so that I can have these clouds scroll when it turns to day time? I...
  15. Wizorrd

@OcRam So I got it working, and it's back to normal, however just a heads up. It looks like it still has the issue with not turning back on the time enabled switch after a save. Unless I missed something else I was suppose to set up that was different than the last update.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.
Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D
Trying to get my good habits back again after this year... I need to go back to the gym, but Brazil is still in a bad situation of Covid-19, so I will try to work out at home! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbilicious