Recent content by WNxTyr4el

1. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Do his tiles require SwapXT like it says in the description?
  2. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

@Luchi: How'd you do the shadows on the water in that first picture?  That's definitely not tiles so I wanna know what black magic you used!
  3. WNxTyr4el

What are you working on?

@Luchi: The RTP goes with Mack?  I found that it really is hard.  Are they edits or recolors?  I'll also have to check out Lunarea's set and learn how to make my own tileset from other people's stuff :P
  4. WNxTyr4el

What are you working on?

@Luchi: I love your tiles!  What tiles are you using?!  Also, great work!  Those look awesome!  Lots of events!  Might I ask what they are in that one screenshot?  
  5. WNxTyr4el

Searching for a Specific Tileset

YES THAT'S IT!  I LOVE YOU! eghm...it's okay if they're not all the same style.  I just want to take a second look and see if I can use them.
  6. WNxTyr4el

Definitely not.  The username has a distinct Japanese sounding name.  It starts with an H or K I think.  Not absolutely positive though.
  7. WNxTyr4el

It was definitely Fantasy and there were, I believe, multiple tilesets within this one post the user made.  I think I remember seeing some tree type things, buildings...a bunch of stuff.  It was a very long and detailed post.  And I definitely remember thinking, "I would definitely use these if...
  8. WNxTyr4el

Ah, wow...it was a long time ago.  It MAY have been a PM but I went through all the ones I have between you and I but I couldn't find it.  So then I thought MAYBE Game & Map Screenshots 3 around page...40 something?  That's totally just a guess though. @Shaz: Thanks man!  And yeah honestly I...
  9. WNxTyr4el

Okay so I wasn't sure if this should go here or in Resource Requests.  I'm not technically requesting someone make me anything so I thought it might just go here.  Mods, please move it if it's not in the right place. Good, now that that's done.  I'm looking for a tileset.  The author I believe...
  10. WNxTyr4el

What are you working on?

@Chaos17: Holy parallaxing, Batman!  That looks awesome!  I wish I had the time/patience to learn/do something like that :( .  I shall stick to normal tiles for now. @Shades: Just so you know...that constant feeling of wanting to add little, awesome things never ends lol. I'm currently...
  11. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Welcome to the forums :D .  The trees look great!  Not sure which bush you're talking about, but the one in the water looks odd because it's sitting on a water wall tile.  It just makes the perspective look off (but then again I know nothing about art).  Looks good!
  12. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Oh I wish I could parallax.  But yeah, it'll be good to see that!
  13. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

@ksjp: Looks good!  Some of the smoke from the chimneys is off center though.  Idk if that's a screenshot issue or a mapping issue.  Worth checking out though. @hyde: They all look really good, but I noticed on the last map, you need to add shadow to the right side cliffs near the top left area...
  14. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Any? Lol. It was maybe two or three back. Im on my phone so I can't really get that right now lol. But yeah I think it was two or three pages back.
  15. WNxTyr4el

Game & Map Screenshots 4

I have to reply to this. Can somebody PM me where you get these god rays from? I'd really love some for my game (which I haven't worked on in months). And there's an artist with I think a Japanese name and I can't remember it but he has a tileset(s) and I would like them. Now on to the topic...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs