Recent content by Woland

1. Woland

RMMV Entitled

Thank you. Mapping is a result of joint effort of a bunch of talented artists. I'm happy I managed to get them together for this project.
  2. Woland

Translator++ - Game Translation Tool

JSON is not great for localization companies :/
  3. Woland

RMMV Entitled

SYNOPSIS Have you ever wondered why in every game you are a rich hero that gets the girl and in real life... it at least ain't that easy? Entitled is an exploration of cinematic narrative vs. narrative driven by gameplay, not dialogue choices. It’s a study of a player's pleas for agency vs...
  4. Woland

RMMV Java script for teleporting to certain tile?

Didn't know it got discontinued. Good point on Random. It's probably going to be something like this.teleport(X,Y). I'll just give it a try. I don't think it is CE, it's most likely just regular MV JS.
  5. Woland

RMMV Java script for teleporting to certain tile?

I am using Chrono Engine and in order to control the enemy in the battle I need to use their movement route. Can't use anything else. I know that this teleports the enemy to a random spot. How do I make it teleport to a certain X,Y? this.teleportRandom(X,Y)?
  6. Woland

RMMV Hime's hidden choice and advanced conditions

@Piyan Glupak yeah, I noticed that too a while ago but that's not it in this case: @ATT_Turan Your tip helped. The variables were actually getting higer values from some other events. Thank you!
  7. Woland

I will check once I am back on the PC for sure. Still, I am also suspecting the hime plugin might have some limitations. Could it be possible?
  8. Woland

the plugin order is not an issue and hasitem is not an issue. I have used it in hime's conditions earlier and with success. Just this one gives me a headache. @Andar yes, that is what I have written. How is that logic wrong?
  9. Woland

Hi, I am using Hime's hidden choice conditions plugin and I also have a small plugin that allows me to use the hasItem command to check if the player owns an item. I am trying to make a system in which you can place an ad that you'll rent out your house. Once you put the ad up, a variable will...
  10. Woland

RMMV Localization engine?

@dm604 you think it is going to be compatible with MV?
  11. Woland

Translator++ - Game Translation Tool

Can this plugin export to / import from .csv or .xlsx? :)
  12. Woland

@dm604 @Plueschkatze thank you for the links, gonna explore them :)
  13. Woland

I don't think you're correct. This allows you to swap between languages quite easily and has a nice editor, just lacks the export/import option: http://sumrndm.site/translation-engine/ This is a bit confusing but seems to have language switching on the fly...
  14. Woland

Yeah, but won't give you the option to change languages in game. It will only swap one language for another. :/
  15. Woland

Yeah, the texts in plugins was a nice to have :) I'll look into the exporter/importer. However, I'm guessing it doesn't really manage localization / switching languages, does it?

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macos