wonderjosh3000
Home Page:
The Frosty Plains of The Great White North
Motion Graphic Designer

Share This Page

wonderjosh3000

Veteran, Male, from The Frosty Plains of The Great White North

Veteran

When you figure out how to fix some coding bugs and you're not even a programmer *fist pump* Mar 21, 2019

1. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      When you figure out how to fix some coding bugs and you're not even a programmer *fist pump*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wonderjosh3000
        wonderjosh3000
        Thanks! I can understand programming to a point and then I hit a wall where I can't absorb any more. I'm more on the artistic side of the spectrum, but being able to do a bit of programming is nice! Especially when you can fix a bug, even if it's small. The accomplishment is a good feeling!
        Mar 21, 2019
        Tw0Face, Poryg and SpaceBot like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I know what you're talking about. But then an Eureka moment comes and it clicks and you understand more suddenly.
        Mar 21, 2019
        Tw0Face and wonderjosh3000 like this.
      4. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        I'm quite a lot like wonderjosh3000. I can't write large scripts on my own, but when it comes to fixes and edits, I can *sometimes* do things which seemed impossible to me before.
        Mar 21, 2019
        wonderjosh3000 likes this.
    2. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      Broke out the ol' Bamboo tablet to sketch up some character concepts! AW YEAH!
      1. Sauteed_Onion and BadLittleSeed like this.
    3. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      Welp, -35C today! It's essentially a deep freeze! And my car started without being plugged in, so I'm pretty sure it's a Transformer.
      1. Thothdan, Tonbi and BadLittleSeed like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Ah, see I live in the Midwest and our heaters and such were not designed for those temps so that's why we shut down.
        Feb 8, 2019
      4. wonderjosh3000
        wonderjosh3000
        Yeah that makes sense! Our houses are insulated for winter and I'm sure our heaters are meant to function in such cold. Lots of office parking stalls also have outlets for you to plug your car into to keep the battery charged in icy temperature. Also people will plug their cars in at home. The biggest issue with this kind of cold here is cars not starting up. But if you plug in your car, generally you'll be fine!
        Feb 8, 2019
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yeah, we got nothing for plugging in cars, and they said that most heathers here were meant for substained temps of 0 F to maybe -10 F. Below that they struggle to keep up.
        Feb 8, 2019
    4. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      Progress on the menu system is coming along! Shortly I'll be able to move from menu functions to menu graphics. The fun stuff! #WHATARELIEF
      1. BadLittleSeed likes this.
    5. wonderjosh3000
      wonderjosh3000
      Just spent about 5 hours in js trying to have the item window display in the main menu rather than a new scene and now my brain is dead.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        As for me, it was android studio that kicked my butt today. Took all of my time it did, swallowed it whole. I hate you Android Studio :<.
        Jan 28, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        For me it was linux. Apparently my CPU has reached the temperatures of 6280°C, which is for the comparison as hot as on the Sun.
        Jan 28, 2019
      3. wonderjosh3000
        wonderjosh3000
        Guh! I suppose that's just how it goes sometimes. Here's to hoping we all recover quickly and can get back at it (if we want to), haha.
        Jan 28, 2019
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/wonderjosh3000/
    The Frosty Plains of The Great White North
    Motion Graphic Designer
    About Me:
    A fledgling 30-something getting back into the sandbox that is RPG Maker.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Music, Video Games, drawing/digital art, all sorts of things.
    I've got an Instagram page where I share my artwork! Though I haven't done much of that this past year, haha.

Signature

Check out my art profile on Instagram at www.instagram.com/wonderjosh3000 :thumbsup-right: