Recent content by woop

1. woop

RMMV Odicia - Pre-Alpha Demo

Thank you for playing! For the overgrown path, we actually liked how the heads were just peaking above, and we thought it helped let the player know where they are in the maze. Yes! Golden Sun was an inspiration for some parts of Odicia, and we'll be adding more puzzle solving parts as you...
  2. woop

PROBLEM SOLVED! Changing enemy image in battle

Using Yanfly's Action Sequences and Yanfly's Weak Enemy Poses, you can get enemies to do custom poses in battle. (This only works for static sv_enemies) Use this in the enemy note tag: <Custom Enemy Pose> if (user.isStateAffected(X)) { name = 'Enemy Pose 2'; } else { name = 'Enemy Pose 1'...
  3. woop

Monday Night Game Streams Submission

Here's a demo of our game, Odicia: https://odiciagame.itch.io/odicia
  4. woop

Thank you for playing and we're so delighted that you enjoyed our demo! Thank you for letting us know! I uploaded a fixed version to the itch website.
  5. woop

Thank you! Thank you, we would really appreciate that! Thank you, I'm eager to see what you all think! Thanks for playing and thanks for the feedback! We'll take another look at the Captain Mullins boss fight, we felt he was too easy in earlier builds of the game, so we did try to make him a...
  6. woop

SYNOPSIS Odicia follows the journey of a fire mage named Eyala Troy, as she and her comrades set out on a dangerous quest to bring an end to the Kingdom of Valhara’s corrupt crusade to cleanse the world of mysterious mystical beings known as Scions. Created by illustrators Oliver Hamlin (woop)...
  7. woop

Stuttering/Jittering without FPS drops

What hz monitor are you playing it on? I've experienced similar jittering on my 144 hz monitor, even with a fps sync plugin, but everything will run smoothly on my 60 hz monitor.
  8. woop

Is there a way to have an image layer (e.g. a weapon) above side-view battlers?

Check out this link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/change-weapon-layer-during-sv-combat.80541/ This plugin allows you to use the note tag <Weapon Over Actor> in the actor or weapon note box to draw the weapon image on top of the actor image.
  9. woop

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Does anyone know if there is a script call command(or plugin) to scale a battler and/or enemy? I'm intending to scale them during battle.
  10. woop

What is the frame rate in RPG Maker's animation tab?

Yeah I've noticed that too, I'm not exactly sure why that happens, but maybe because it doesn't divide nicely with 60 fps.
  11. woop

Oh sorry, try removing the quotation marks at the beginning and end of the script, maybe it will work then.
  12. woop

I don't really know the answer to your question but I might have a solution to your problem. I use this script function in a common event to change the speed of my battle animations, changing the number from 4 to 3 makes the animations run faster and smoother. Lowering the number more makes it...
  13. woop

Changing random battles during gameplay.

As far as I know, I don't believe the plugin can specify another map's region id simultaneously while on another map (maybe a script call function calling a specific map id could work, but I'm no expert on that). I think you can achieve what you want by assigning a switch/variable to turn on...
  14. woop

Art by woop

Thank you, and thank you so much for the follow! Of course not! Thank you, I've grown quite fond of these characters over the course of Inktober, and the sword 'Pumpkling' is definitely a favorite of mine too!
  15. woop

Art by woop

I hope you all had a happy Halloween! I made a little compilation video of all my 31 Inktober drawings!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithgaming8