Recent content by Woratana

1. Woratana

Skill HP Condition - "Enable this skill when HP is higher / lower than 50%"

It should works with any script, unless that script is poorly writte That's actually awesome idea ! :) I will see what I can come up with. n :)
  2. Woratana

>_<)b

>_<)b
  3. Woratana

No black friday deal for RPG Maker MV ? XD

No black friday deal for RPG Maker MV ? XD
  4. Woratana

Awesome ! XD

Awesome ! XD
  5. Woratana

MV Video Tutorial - Add Enemy Book (Pokedex-like) to your game

Thank you Bahamuth ! :D For the item, you can easily set the item to call common event and then use common event to open monster book. I am pretty sure it is allowed for commercial game. By the way, Yoji Ojima is MV lead developer :D
  6. Woratana

lol

lol
  7. Woratana

I promised to myself that fog plugin for MV will be done to day ;w;b

I promised to myself that fog plugin for MV will be done to day ;w;b
  8. Woratana

Haven't had time for finalizing my fog plugin yet TT

Haven't had time for finalizing my fog plugin yet TT
  9. Woratana

Good morninggg

Good morninggg
  10. Woratana

I agree @_@ I am feeling I don't have to write one anymore.

I agree @_@ I am feeling I don't have to write one anymore.
  11. Woratana

Thanks for all the reply! :D I am looking for the complete tutorial that I can just send to my...

Thanks for all the reply! :D I am looking for the complete tutorial that I can just send to my newbie friends :)
  12. Woratana

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

I didn't know there is foreground.js before o___o Great tutorial again lorelei ! :D
  13. Woratana

I am wondering if there is any tutorial / online course teaching RPG Maker from beginner to pro o_o

I am wondering if there is any tutorial / online course teaching RPG Maker from beginner to pro o_o
  14. Woratana

MV Unused Resource Scanner Plugin

Thank you for all the feedback ! :D And also superb features mentioned by Shaz :) I am starting to see the roadmap for this plugin o_Ob
  15. Woratana

MV Unused Resource Scanner Plugin

Everytime I am creating new project in RPG Maker MV, 300+ MB resources are automatically copied to my project folder. While it's true that we can manually remove the unused file by hand, it is quite error-prone process. And sometimes I just want to create quick demo for tutorial that doesn't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL