WorldWakeSTU
Last Activity:
Jul 23, 2017

Share This Page

WorldWakeSTU

Veteran

Veteran

going to be on most of the nigh. got to work with javascript so im doing a live build of tetrus so please watch my topic (wild night with tetrus) Dec 11, 2015

WorldWakeSTU was last seen:
Jul 23, 2017
    1. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      going to be on most of the nigh. got to work with javascript so im doing a live build of tetrus so please watch my topic (wild night with tetrus)
    2. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      finished my first plugin! with help from Mr. TrivelĀ” still i got one B)
    3. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      this is the highlight of my day:

var random = Math.floor(Math.random() * (TitleScreenCount - 0 + 1)); if (random > 0) { this._backSprite1 = new Sprite('img/title1/Title' + random + '.png'); //
      1. WorldWakeSTU
        WorldWakeSTU
        sorry about the spazy size
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        You were trying to set a sprite to be a title1, title2, etc? o_O it isn't a sprite - you need the right dimensions. PM me or post if further help needed~
        Nov 30, 2015
    4. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      can i get an assist from someone good with js?
      1. WorldWakeSTU
        Nov 30, 2015
    5. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      learning curve for js = sloooooooowwwww
      1. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        it really helps if you have experiance with other computer languages like ruby

though yes it is slow for first timers with the system
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. V1.0
        V1.0
        JS isn't too hard if you compare it with other languages. If you look at Lua it should be a bit easier.
        Nov 30, 2015
    6. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      I wonder how I can break MV :{$ I can jump the generator
    7. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      first core script is not playing nice, fix one bug get another, fix that get the first again, fix again find third bug, dunk rinse repeat such a hasle for one script with all the bases covered for any project i start. this is sad
      1. Kes
        Kes
        But pretty common experience from all I can gather. Keep at it, you'll get there in the end.
        Oct 20, 2015
    8. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      are there any scripters on at the moment
    9. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      just found a pile of resources online now cant figure which rm its for only hint i have is half are dated 06 and have an sdk reference plus doesnt help many are in other languages (wish i could learn other laguages as easily(evil schools))
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        half of them are probably rips. Stay away from them if there are no details of original artist and terms of use.
        Mar 19, 2015
    10. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      just thought about the timestamps what is the region of the host it says midnight in mid day?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        timestamps on posts should be according to your local time zone. If they're not, go and adjust your profile.
        Mar 12, 2015
    11. WorldWakeSTU
      WorldWakeSTU
      first atempt paralax wish me luck
      1. ShinGamix
        Mar 5, 2015