Recent content by writtendusk

1. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks for noticing it!
  2. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks for letting me know! I have checked for this problem, on different devices and browsers, and the images seem to be displaying properly. I'll keep an eye on this.
  3. Art by WrittenDusk

Fan Art added: Mordred Alter - Fate/Grand Order
  4. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork added: For Us... Very proud of this one.
  5. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks! I'm not looking for a project at the moment though. But if it's one or two character designs to help get things going, I can help with that.
  6. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  7. Art by WrittenDusk

Fan Art Added: Fan Art: Arash - Fate/Grand Order Tried some new things. So far, so good.
  8. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  9. Art by WrittenDusk

Fan Art Added: Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers - Viera Gunbreaker
  10. Art by WrittenDusk

Original Artwork Added: Reminiscence
  11. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks!
  12. Art by WrittenDusk

Thanks for posting it! I'm glad I got to see it! Please feel free to post your next attempt here as well, if you ever get around to it. Once again thanks for sharing.
  13. Art by WrittenDusk

Wow! This is kind of amazing hearing someone say they re-drew one of my drawings. I don't know what's the best way of saying this, but I'm honoured to hear you did that. If possible I'd like to see your version of the drawing.
  14. Art by WrittenDusk

No problem. Glad you like them!
  15. Art by WrittenDusk

New Artwork added. A relaxing drawing requested by DarkHunter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinox