Wyn Wizard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey guys, im looking for a free screen recording software for my youtube channel and i was wondering if you guys had any idea on a good one.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    OBS is fine. It's technically a streaming software, but it records well.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    no trial limit! I'm surprised myself its been a year now.... however whenever you reach past ten minutes it turns off and its all like buy me!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There are a few suggestions in the Program and Utility Discussion forum.
    what ever happened to realease something weekend?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Not sure, I participated in the previous one :) I'm sure they will have another one later on. Not sure what happened to the user award though, cause I'm pretty sure you would get one for participating xD
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, thanks Andreas. So how is your project coming along?
    i have a dumb question, but would it make since to have general/heavy armour to have a minus to MAT, like with Bronze, Chain Male, Plate Male, and Iron armour since they are bulky and could interfier with spells and casting?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Depends really on how magic is perceived in your world... if for example magic is created by releasing energy into the surroundings, then bulky/thick armor surely can reduce the potency of the caster
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    PS: this is better posted on the game mechanics forums
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    oh, ok. I wondered what that forum was for.....
    ok, i dont have a game yet for my idea, but i have a basic story line, characters, and items/weapon types in one documentation. where the hell do i put it?
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, so should I wait until I have an alpha ready to play test before I let out my story? If so, I am going to need to do some major revising and re-editing of my gameplay strategy.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    For the early feedback thread, you don't need any kind of demo. All the stuff you have, plus a few screenshots and you can post it there. So make a couple of maps, take some screenshots and post away!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, cool!
    Ok, so my current project: "Elwyndale: An Adventurer's Tale" has taken an exciting new turn. Right now i am watching the Unpro Pro on youtube to get ideas on how to start with databasing.
    what would you guys say abot a TCG RPG where the items and weapons are cards with different effects?
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    Sounds kind of like Battle Hunter, which is my favorite card based battle game.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Would love that, I love tactical card games (magic,hearthstone etc,etc) and combining that with an RPG would be amazing :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    fair enough. I have found my next project.
    i have no idea what to do now, 0_0"
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Try your hand at free writing... or go do a hobby.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    I found something to do. and its called coding with my old friends C++ and CodeBlocks. I love OOP.
    so.....so many ideas flowing through my head. so many platforms to which i could code it to. so many plots that i can't decide which one.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    The plot thickens.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    I wish I had the time, the motivation, and the resources to build some of my idea. I mean, I could try it some of them, but I feel as though I only know enough to break things, since that's normally all I do these days. XD
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Just make multiple games. Out of each and every idea you make.
    i feel silly today. XP
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    hey andres (sorry if I spelled it wrong again, ill get it right eventually) hows violent whispers going?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Hey Gene! Hehe It's Andreas, but dont worry about it! You can call me Andrew if you want hehe. It's going okay I guess, Just a lot of work really :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    hey Andreas, I have Skype now if you wanna add me so we can chat more. Id like to start talking again. my friend base in kinda dwindling.
    i hate griefers. the server i spent two fricking months building was greifed to no repair. and was it a unique greif? nooooooo.....fricking sponges and lava........everywhere.......and its all gone.......
    without you - ashes remain. best. song. ever.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Okay, I admit I'm a bit out of the popular music loop, but I have to say - Ashes Remain?!?!? Way awesome. We used to go to church with some of them. My husband went to high school with Ben Kirk and has played music with him a few times. So yes, I'm geeking out that you know who they are!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    that is so cool you know one of them. ashes remain, red, and skillet. best set ever.
    So....thinking back on my life today and i realized that i could be doing so much more than i am, but yet i cant seem to find a way to do so. I need to get motivated, but for what end? i never finish any projects so why bother? i wish i could find some answers.
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    Do you want to be lying on your deathbed and regret all the things that you could have done but you haven't? Do you want to live your life thinking about "what if"? What if you had the balls to be whoever you wanted to be? Find it out. Take action. Life is hard? difficult? do you fail at what you try? PUSH THROUGH.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    You should: Keep Calm. Live Life. And Play Some... w8, no that's advertising. Just Keep Calm. Live Life. No Regrets.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    k, thanks guys.
    i think i have found a calling outside of programming. apparently i can help mediate almost any situation. i just talked one of my best friends out of killing herself, and that was no easy task!
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    yeah @ShinGamix sometimes things like depression and suicide are more complex issues than people first see... sometimes it doesn't seem very extreme to kill yourself given certain circumstances. but people have to make their own decisions, especially when their situation may be horrible or they may have a mental disorder like depression/bipolar/something else. lots of different factors factor in and i think it's important to remember that love *is* the answer, that you just love that...
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    ...person and give them the support they really need, and that's all you can do. i feel for people who want to commit suicide, and i don't condone it as an option at all. but i'm of the belief that if you hold on, there is a light at the end of it. sometimes people say: if you're going through hell, keep going. and i believe that. all the best for your friend, Gene.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    thanks man. i told her next week id make it over to her house. i told her everything will be ok. i eneded up making her piss herself laughing before she had to go. i know because we were skyping and she leaned back to laugh and i watched a wet spot appear on her pants. XD me and her both couldnt quit laughing. before she went to bed she told me shed marry me if iwasnt taken. i was quite flattered since im not that good of a person. lol.
    ive been so down lately. i dont know why but i find myself feeling very lonely most of the time. i dont like it. :C
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Invest in a kitty cat. Cats don't leave you. In fact, they're really good at letting you know when you're with a bad person.
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    can't argue with the peanut butter party:
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    jenna marbles. so. damn. hot. 0.0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
napax