Wyn Wizard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well its official. my new personal goal is to make a game engine. i already have the core library created. now to implement it. :D
    you know what erks me the most? when accidents happen and people go off the handle about it. i got in the car today and shfted a little to pull my pants up and the shell to the back of the see popped off the right side. its fixable, its not broke, just popped out of place. I tell my grandmother about it, trying to be resposible, and she goes off the handle and tells me i might as well have totaled the car cause i break everything and that this is why i dont drive cars. All i did was pop the s...
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok, its hard to tell what he was saying there.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    What hotfirelegend said :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    yeah. so now im on the sheep list and im banned from driving until i can work off the money it will take to "fix the seat" when i know dayum well it wont need replacing. i so wish i could move out. but im stuck here until i graduate College. they made it to where i can't leave. ass holes. >:(
    What would you guys say if i made a world map like the pokemon games do? like how they have all of there maps put together. do you think im crazy?
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ok. sounds fair. ok, im heading to bed. i've got lots of map experimenting ahead of me. XD
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    I personally dislike walking on the world map to places, I like exploring the world.

Also any RPG Maker game i've ever started I never have a Walky-World Map
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Actually, making connected maps is what I'm planning to do xD
    im looking into game software development. anyone know if there is any PlayStation SDKs out there? i've been looking but my search seems in vein.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    You need to be an approved Sony developer I think, so you'd probably have to show them a good, viable demo of your ability.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    well that sucks. i was hoping for an open SDK like microsoft has with their XNA engine. hey Zale, do you at least know what language they code most of their games in?
    I was sitting down and watching Harry Potter with my father a few minutes again when I began to realize something. In the future my children will not understand why i will be crying when we J.K. Rowling dies.... :'( god, where has my childhood gone?!
    anyone know of any good low-tech mmofps games out there?
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Hellgate: London? It does have singleplayer tho, so maybe that won't quite work.
    hiromu656
    hiromu656
    you can go first person in the Fallen Earth mmo. It's a decent game.
    I just realized that the DS tielsets look almost like pokemon Ruby/Saphire tiles....its making me think that i should make a simpler game than what i have. something like just a small exploration game that has the palyer just fighting thngs until he goes to all the towns, defeats all fo the dungeon bosses, and then does a final showdown with the head boss in the end. so basically pokemon with out the pokemon. XD
    What i got for christmas: A new hoodie, a new wireless mouse, a new 1 TB extrenal hard drive, and the Hobbit part 2. pretty good christmas. :) Oh! and i got a superman suit foer pajamas with matching slippers. it was awesome. ;P
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Sounds excellent!
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Hahaha, nice xD, btw, what you'll use the 1 TB external hard drive for? just curious, like games and stuff, it would be a great combo with a SSD
    what would you guys think about a script that lets you fuse gems to gain new weapon and armour abilities when they are socketed into said weapons and armour?
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I do get it that it's different, but I applied one thing to another xD, like if I would apply forging to crafting, that in forge, you place one weapon and then 1 ingot (for example) to repair it, in crafting it would be weapon + ingot = repaired weapon
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    *shakes head* oh Micheal my boy, if only i had a DM's manual to give you. How about you go look up crafting, forging, and gem socketing on google eh? maybe google will be a bit more helpful than I. XD
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    xD As I told, I understood what you said, but I applied one thing on another, and yes, it can be applied, even if it isn't the best case, but what I point out is that it can be done, and I did, even if people know or not, but I do get it xD (I've played other types of things other than crafting, like forging, so I know what I say, but again, I say that it can be done, even if it's not the best way to make it, it technically can xD)
    You know what sucks about my dating life? Its like schrodinger's cat except that no one wants to open the god damned box. -A-#
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Well, just purr a little more....
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    But in all seriousness, if a girl is too scared to open the box show her she has nothing to worry about. Don't feel defeated, sometimes you've gotta take a chance even if you get you knee cap shot off. I've taken a lot of chances in life. Probably too many despite my age, hell, because of my age, and I feel that if you are willing to say "I can't do it" then you're willing to say "I can do it" all in the same time frame, however, words are just words, the a...
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    ah it cut me off. Oh well! ^~^
    SO my game is coming along quite smoothly, which surprises me. now to work on the story lines.
    why must mapping be so difficult? ive reconstructed this god foresaken map 8 times and i can't yet seem to get it right!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    live show went down. not enough views. you can catch what i put up on my video list.
    Onomotopoeia
    Onomotopoeia
    I came in, only twenty five minutes after you said the above; like the old "Get Smart" show, I "missed it by that much"...
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    yeah, my pc was freezing up too. so things got very cumbersome.
    well, looks like my live stream is postponed until further notice. RPG Maker VX Ace is giving me sheep for some reason. *grumbles and kicks computer again.*
    so i fiugre im gonna live sream here shortly. anyone wanna join in on the fun?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    What game/thing?
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    it will jsut be me working on my latest project in RPG maker vx ace. thats is if i can get this damned piece of machinery to work with me! *kicks pc angrily*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX