Wyrde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I just bought the game! Please take care of me and I hope to impart anything I can give to this community soon!
    Wyrde
    Wyrde
    I have actually been using the Demo version for a couple years now since college and only got to buy it now that there's a sale and I have a job. I already am a lurker here in the forums and have been experimenting on a lot of things most of which are the awesome plugins Yanfly has made. :D

With this, I no longer have to worry about sharing my work!
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Nice, you all ready know how power this engine can be.
    Reactions: Wyrde
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Good luck with your project! :kaohi:
    Reactions: Wyrde
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatsuo