Wyrelade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am working on multiple game engines now. Focusing on creating "never seen before" quality VX Ace game.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    What do you have in mind?
    Wyrelade
    Wyrelade
    Graphically pleasing and smooth RPG made with VX Ace. Trying to put all those 10 years of RPG maker in good use and finally try to finish what I'we started / had in mind for a long time. :p Ill make sure to keep this forum updated of my progress and share custom assets I make on the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was initially looking for some old archer design i made a few years ago, but couldn't find it...
but here's a sketch from some parade / festival I stumbled upon that i totally forgot :D
Not sure how i'll go about it, but i definitely want to incorporate some of it in my game :)
cxgRkhJ.png
So... what is sleep anyway? UGGGG
I haven't done much for composing over the last while, but I'm now back to work and I'm focusing on my music pack, Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, a music pack that describes an emotional story about a young heroine named Alisa and her journey to try and prevent a calamity.

Ami
Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mocchi