Recent content by xabileug

1. RMMV Any plugin or way to randomize BGMs or have a music playlist?

i dont think there's a conditional branch for when the song ends. since bgm are designed for loops. so you will need a plugin. the auto run event is just to play a random song when entering a map.
  2. RMMV Any plugin or way to randomize BGMs or have a music playlist?

just use event autro run -> random variable -> play BGM -> erase event
  3. RMMV Array Shuffle

is this shorter method? this is for deck of cards. im making a game dealing cards, players get 4 cards on their hand.
  4. RMMV Array Shuffle

it's still the same i tried \v[4] \v[5], on that line, and they output the same.. its like the shuffle is only done once.. EDIT: I swapped with another version of fisher yates.. this once works var i = arr.length, j, temp; while(--i > 0){ j = Math.floor(Math.random()*(i+1)); temp =...
  5. RMMV Array Shuffle

I'm testing the fisher yates shuffle on this online editor var t0 = [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]; var t1 = [1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1]; var t2 = [2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2]; var t3 = [3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3]; var t4 = t0.concat(t1,t2,t3); console.log(t4); var pp = t4; // array cards for (var...
  6. Felskis AutoSave Plugin

Is it possible to make the autosave with a plugin command? i need the autosave on map transfer and after and after rewarding the player from gacha system.
  7. RMMV Picture gallery?

did you check the MV master demo? i think its still there moghunter
  8. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

still error
  9. Gacha Games System

I could show the common events.. its just two plugins triacontane PictureCallCommon and tomoaky SimpleWindow. The rest is evented.. Moghunter PictureEffects for the float and shake.. Also NGT Shatter for the egg break.. It always starts with the layout.. after the layout is choosing the...
  10. Gacha Games System

Thank you for your ideas.. i've finalized my gacha system.. 3 cards per pack.. 8 types of packs.. 2 packs have a guranteed rare card / stronger card.. I also have a card break/craft system in case getting duplicates/excess cards.. then turning them to desired cards..
  11. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

what i want to achieve is when a card drawn is from the array of legend cards.. a special flash screen or special sound or special picture occurs.. how do i reverse it? or should i just assign a new gameVar? i ran the code on the game console this what it shows
  12. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

I have another question.. im trying to check if an Id is in the array, so i found the .includes.. but i get type error here.. $gameVariables.value(105) is the mypool array... then $gameVariables.value(118) is the random element pulled from the array.
  13. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

Thanks for the help everyone.. the padZero was really cool.. the new Array().fill() does not work for MV. i cant populate the array any fast than manually entering.
  14. Gacha Games System

I'm making a card game, and I'd like to hear ideas on Gacha systems.. Point 1 : Pull type - Singles or Batch 10 ? Existing Gacha systems have option pull x1 and pull x10.. Pity systems guranteed legend rare on 100th pull.. But these are for monetizing purposes.. Point 2 : independent rate for...
  15. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

question #2 : suppose i have 4 types of arrays.. I store mypool [1,2,3,4] to gameVar ID 90, then use mypool again with [5,6,7,8] store to gameVar ID 91, then my pool [9,10,11,12] to gameVar ID 92, and lastly mypool [13,14,15,16] to game var ID 93.. suppose i want a new mypool that is gameVar ID...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devilstick