Recent content by Xamusel

1. Xamusel

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Is it potentially compatible with your plugin? Actually, let me look for the plugin in question, first.
  2. Xamusel

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Been a while since I ever posted on the forum... *ahem* Is there a chance you can add a feature to the map editor? I'm thinking of using an extra amount of maps in my game project... and I was directed to come here by Kino to ask that.
  3. Xamusel

TileRenderer seems to be buggy?

I'll check that... just to make sure I don't screw up more.
  4. Xamusel

TileRenderer seems to be buggy?

So, in my current project, I decided to see about using Yanfly's GridFreeDoodads plugin for most of my mapping needs. Unfortunately, however, it seems like I keep on consistently messing up somehow due to some of the code. See, I started this project before Version 1.3.0 came out, I think. Of...
  5. Xamusel

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Uh-oh... that explains it. So, in that case, how am I supposed to put in the binds right? I forget... EDIT: Okay, never mind that last question, I figured it out. It turns out I wasn't using single quotes. EDIT 2: Alright... new issue that I couldn't figure out how to fix just yet in the...
  6. Xamusel

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey, everyone. I am here because, well... I'm running into a problem right now. See, I was trying to make a game that would be able to work with all of Yanfly's plugins to date, but I know I'm screwing up somewhere. The issue first started because I was using the Grid Free Doodads plugin in...
  7. Xamusel

Learning Together

Okay, this looks like a very interesting competition to have. I'll take part in it, hopefully. I just need to make sure I can come up with a good tutorial topic.
  8. Xamusel

Hime's PreTitleEvents plugin in need of update?

Hmm... this is proving to be quite the problem. Maybe it's the 1.3.1 version? Please note, I still need to see which is incompatible with Pre-Title Events, of all the plugins I have in this project. EDIT: Okay, so I checked it again, and it works now... possibly because of Yanfly updating...
  9. Xamusel

Okay, back for now... and I'll disable those plugins promptly, if only to figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong.
  10. Xamusel

No, this is the first I've even heard of such a plugin, actually. If I need to share the list of plugins I'm using, I'll do so, though it'll need to be in about an hour at most.
  11. Xamusel

(/)_-) Okay, I'll make a screenshot or more about this, since I forgot to do so. Gimme a bit to make the screenshots. EDIT: Okay, I have them, and I'm sharing them now. Hope this helps.
  12. Xamusel

Yes, actually, I do have it set to an event that's on Autorun. I'm still confused as to what's causing this.
  13. Xamusel

So, I don't really recall when the plugin last updated, but I was using it in a project of mine as of earlier today when I noticed that it wouldn't work. I checked to see if the plugin was turned off, first, only to find it wasn't. That's what made me confused and wondering if I needed to find...
  14. Xamusel

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

...now that I realize it, I almost forgot to ask about something important! So, let's just say someone were to use this plugin with Zeriab's ExtraMaps plugin. Is that compatible, or do you guys need to work on seeing if it can be made compatible with each other's plugins? Also, on another...
  15. Xamusel

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

...*feels like an even bigger idiot than before in his last post* Sorry about the useless posting in this thread. I really need to be less of an idiot.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax