Recent content by Xana43

1. Monday Night Game Streams Submission

here's my game https://gamejolt.com/games/Crebreal/573150 it's SUPER unfinished and the playable portion is SUPER small, because I can't focus on doing one thing at a time. Plus I can't really art so that's also stopping me from finishing stuff. However I still have a game (if you can call it...
  2. RMMZ DAE's Actor Inventories [MV + MZ]

ok, memory issues solved. One last issue i've found is that for some reason i'm allowed to select empty space and exchange it with another character. it doesn't seem to do anything thankfully so it's not a high priority bug, but I suspect people might get confused as to why they can exchange...
  3. RMMZ DAE's Actor Inventories [MV + MZ]

I've got around to testing the most recent version, it's working pretty well, it's even fully compatible with visuastella's menus and what not. I will say there needs to be some optimization work done, because (for me at least) there was a bit of a memory leak when items were being transferred...
  4. RMMZ Individual actor inventories

is there a link to this plugins?
  5. MultiTweaks: general, map, zoom, battle, enemies, audio, options, efficiency, etc.

I've found a bug between this and MUSH audio engine. I've detailed it here https://github.com/scswinter/MultiTweaks/issues/2
  6. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Thanks for the reply. I understand that you can't do anything about it since that's how your plugin works, so I reported the issue to the plugin author for multi-tweaks. I really hope I can get something to work, because not only do I want to use this brilliant plugin (mainly for making audio...
  7. MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

I've encountered an issue when using multi-tweaks combined with this plugin the issue is that MultiTweaks implements it's own audio buffers, while this plugin has one also. I know it might be a stretch to ask, but is it possible for there to be come kind of compatibility thing here
  8. RMMZ Image encryption

it would be nice if someone who has said knowledge could make a plugin that can properly encrypt images and decrypt them , seeing as the built in image encryption is kind of inept. I know it wouldn't do much because if it's a public plugin someone can just reverse the algorithm, but it's at...
  9. Suggestion Make deployed project encryption more comprehensive and robust

Description of the Feature: A much more robust encryption schema so that Image files and Audio files A. have better scrambled data and B. don't have the encryption key in it's data (that a program like the rpg maker MZ & MV decryptor can't read) More ways to encrypt (like choosing the level of...
  10. [CGMZ] Encyclopedia and Bestiary

ok, that seemed to have fixed it
  11. Suggestion Better floating windows in editor

Description of the Feature: The Ability to have more than one window open at once The Ability to use the main editor window when another window is open Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: Allows for a better workflow for those with multiple...
  12. RMMZ Individual actor inventories

What i'm looking for is a plugin that gives each actor their own inventories. For instance: say we have Harold and Casey in a party. Harold holds x amount of items and Casey holds another x amount of items. When Harold and Casey are in the same party the player can access all the items at...
  13. [CGMZ] Encyclopedia and Bestiary

I may be experiencing the same issues as noted before with 1.2.2 crashing. The error is a type error and just to be sure I disabled all the plugins that error out, and it still pops up this error
  14. RMMZ help with nwjc compiled code

doesn't seem to want to work still
  15. RMMZ help with nwjc compiled code

I found a program that was purpose built for doing this with both MZ and MV https://github.com/acemod13/RMMVCookTool it even provides instructions on how to make it load it all

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurumi01