Recent content by Xand

1. Xand

RMMV Foretoken

Thank you guys for the kind words! I hope our small team will be able to handle the game. I will be glad if you suggest some must have mods for the RPGMMV like bugfix, save improvement, etc. Some general mods to install to improve overall game performance and evade future problems.
  2. Xand

RMMV Foretoken

Hello! After completing "Love Ritual" with the help of VNMaker team are now working on a new RPG project This will be classic isometric RPG with battles, magic, jokes and as usual nice Romances and pretty Characters. You will be able to choose to play Female or Male protagonist this time. <3...
  3. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Hello guys! If you played 'Love ritual' Please leave us a review on Steam! It will inspire our team to work better and warm our hearts to hear your opinion :3
  4. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Sure I'll add any tags! Thank you guys for support. VNMaker and RPG maker comunity are so nice. I'll never forget this :3
  5. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Released! https://xandart.itch.io/love-ritual Feel free to write me anything and ask the questions or share your thoughts. I'm glad the game is finally done and ready. Perhaps now it should be moved to the release projects?
  6. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Hi everyone~ We are very close to the release. The game is ready, tested and free from bugs. Right now we are adding translations to the engine and will be ready to release the game. I guess in a few days game should appear on Itch.io and a bit later on Steam. A magic cat is waiting for the...
  7. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Thank's guys! I hope the game will attract more people to VNMaker and RPG maker because you definitely can do great games with these engines.
  8. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

I won't make it on 14 February so the new release date is March when it is done :kaoeh: The gameplay and direction process going slow and I code every day hard to make the game cool. I'll post here as soon as it is ready.
  9. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Great thanks guys you'd help me a lot! I'll contact one of you to discuss the proofreading.
  10. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Thank you! Yes, I indeed in process of translating the game to Spanish and I need proofreading. But there are two issues. The first the game labelled 18+ because of sex scenes that might occur if you choose so. I don't know if proofreader will agree to proofread 18+ The second. I'm broke on...
  11. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Hey hey! Long time no see eh? The game is close to release date and we plan to finish it in a few weeks and spent the rest of the time polishing it. Fixing and adding last features. Release date is 14 February. If everything will go smooth and no troubles from steam.
  12. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

I'm glad you loved the game. All I wanted to ask what do you mean by "some of it doesn't quite flow right"?
  13. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

We keep working and polish the game to make it in time. Here is a tiny review of work done: Text— 100% Characters — 100% GUI — 100% Backgrounds - 100% Editing — 90% CG — 80% Gameplay — 80% Animation — 75% Coding — 50% Translations to RU and ES - 10% As you can see there is a bit of work left...
  14. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

Hello! We are alive and well The final release date is decided. It is 14 February! The main features: 50 000 words of text ~5 hours of gameplay 4 rituals to solve 12 posters animated backgrounds and characters! I hope you will enjoy the game when it's released!
  15. Xand

Love Ritual [otome]

The January definately a dead season. If no luck with December I will need to move release to February. :kaoeh:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheremera