Xanthippe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the small advertising video that's on steam for GCH: Portfolio edition, what is the music playing?
    With Robin Williams news, its the first time he didn't make me laugh
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    As an insensitive jerk... I actually wondered if his note had a joke in it. I think mine would have if it had been me. I would've wracked my brain for a month trying to find the right joke to go out on.

Still, I'll miss that guy, he was a fantastic comedian and wonderful actor. The world is worse for losing him.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I still can't believe that he's really dead (and in that way). He was one of my favourite actors.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    He didn't leave a note. The whole situation is heartbreaking. You never know what a person is really dealing with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1653529725808.png
>Wake up in the night
>Can't sleep
>Draw little freak
>Come up with pancake based puns for attacks
>Back to bed
UHHHHH. What is this and how did someone find my game on here? 1653527395160.png
ScreenShot_5_25_2022_7_37_13.png

my game has distinct areas where travel through what are known as "battle stations" these are more or less areas to explore and fight. occasionally, you'll stumble across secret rooms with sidequests ready to be taken. this area is in the high school attic of all places... but how do ya get there is the question.
Redoing my intro scene for the 10 millionth time is pain
So this flat Earther named Mike Hughes build his own rocket to prove that the Earth was flat. But on liftoff he still had the ladder he climbed up to the rocket laying against it. Needless to say things didn't go as planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huki