Recent content by Xanthippe

1. Xanthippe

Medieval: High Seas

None of those monsters stand a chance against the Sacred Cow of Mil'q. One moo and every one of those monsters would be blown away.
  2. Xanthippe

Medieval: Underdeep (sneak peaks)

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it. If you have any other questions, I can try and answer them in as much detail as I can. Starlight - I can try and find more lore on goats if your that interested. lol
  3. Xanthippe

Medieval: Underdeep (sneak peaks)

There are several different species of fungi living in caves and most tend to grow quite fast. there is of course other types of cave plants like moss and cave grass. These are considered the vegetables of the Dwarves. Underground lakes and rivers provide fish and seaweed and lets not forget the...
  4. Xanthippe

Freebies Preview

lol, After he had slain the dragon, his next quest will be to find a mage that can heal the dragon burns on his chest and regrow his chest hairs. forget the eyebrows, when someone asks about those he'll be able to tell the story about how he lost his manhood and how he got it back. Epic stories...
  5. Xanthippe

On the small advertising video that's on steam for GCH: Portfolio edition, what is the music...

On the small advertising video that's on steam for GCH: Portfolio edition, what is the music playing?
  6. Xanthippe

Music on advertisement for GCH Portfolio edition

On the small advertising video that's on steam for GCH: Portfolio edition, what is the music playing?
  7. Xanthippe

Game Character Hub, (Steam Version) Not loading after latest update.

On the small advertising video that's on steam for GCH: Portfolio edition, what is the music playing?
  8. Xanthippe

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello, Using your class and subclass, passive states and synthases plugins, I'm trying to figure out how to make a passive skill for one job class that can reduce the amount of materials needed to synth certain items. I'm not sure this can be done currently but if it can I could use some help...
  9. Xanthippe

perplexity, it seems feeds simplicity... or is it the other way around?

perplexity, it seems feeds simplicity... or is it the other way around?
  10. Xanthippe

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

Yanfly, Kread-Ex, Yami and Venka (to name a few) all have great scripts that are very popular and widely used. Many of them should have already be in the current RPG maker with no need for the scripts. I think the next RPG maker should have many, if not all, these scripts integrated into the...
  11. Xanthippe

Crafting Script v3.8 - Updated 2/26/2015

I don't suppose it would be possible to have certain recipes tied into a characters stats? for instance, I would need x strength and/or x intelligence as well as the items needed to craft this recipe or to learn the recipe.
  12. Xanthippe

Code-Off Script Suggestions

How about a weather system, There are a few out there that are good but most seem to lack imagination you may find in a competition like this. Unless this would be to high of a difficulty?
  13. Xanthippe

Code-Off Script Suggestions

What script suggestions would be considered easy or hard? Some of us who are not script writers (or just started to learn in my case) don't know what would be considered a hard script to write. In my suggestion. I came across the idea when playing rifts (the book game not the online game) All...
  14. Xanthippe

syntax and modulus can be a pain in the #%&*$

holy {#%*/} lol I'm going to make this page a favorites for a point of reference now. I was not expecting a huge response and so quickly. This is a mountain of gold for me  Thank you much people :) As a side note, and I'm surprised I didn't see any mention of it here. It is being taught...
  15. Xanthippe

syntax and modulus can be a pain in the #%&*$

OK can someone explain to me how this {100 - 25 * 3 % 4} = 97 the % mod is something of a complete mystery for me P.S. I am only just starting lessons for ruby.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Newbie, please be gentle
reworkMZ.png
To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
Character selection in games be like
Special Tractor Operation! :kaojoy:
Current status screens for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Need to do something about the color scheme lol
Captura de pantalla (259).pngCaptura de pantalla (260).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacorunsurtoto