Recent content by xDRAGOONx

1. xDRAGOONx

Getting rid of all skills?

Thanks for this, exactly what I've been looking for.
  2. xDRAGOONx

Creating a window with similar function

I'm currently working my way through them, you're more than welcome to message me with any questions you have.
  3. xDRAGOONx

Creating a window with similar function

These tuts might help
  4. xDRAGOONx

Item Synthesis Question.

@ramza Awesome! I'm so grateful for this! I've also been wondering about this same situation, attempting to implement the same function. Thank you!
  5. xDRAGOONx

TAA_BookMenu (v1.3.6)

Can you upload a screenshot of your plugin parameters menu?
  6. xDRAGOONx

TAA_BookMenu (v1.3.6)

The very first option under plugin parameters, DataSource Config: DataSource type, is is set to JSON or plugin manager? if it's set to JSON the plugin will attempt to load a separate file in-game. If you set it to plugin manager, you can do all your book creation through the plugin.
  7. xDRAGOONx

Yanfly Skill Core: Custom Execution Effect

It worked perfectly! Thank you so much! Also, thank you for the link to the reference page. I am currently learning JavaScript and I'm just about done with the basics, every resource helps! Thank you again for your help!
  8. xDRAGOONx

Yanfly Skill Core: Custom Execution Effect

Greetings, I've been trying to use Yanfly's Skill Core plugin to create a skill with a custom effect that will check the current scene and then activate a switch if the skill is used from the menu. I am trying to have a skill that's usable in battle and on the map that will behave differently...
  9. xDRAGOONx

CGMV Encyclopedia

Hi blade911, I've started working on the same situation today and I've found the code works as an actor bind but not as a main bind. Also note, it only works as the actor bind with the code set as the main bind. I plan to work on it more when I can. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
  10. xDRAGOONx

TAA_BookMenu (v1.3.6)

This is definitely one of my new favorites! Thank you so much for creating this, I plan to utilize this as much as possible.
  11. xDRAGOONx

Plugin like Yanfly's Item Synthesis?

Glad I could help. If you don't mind, keep me posted on your progress, I know I still have a lot to learn and can use all the practice and experience that I can get!
  12. xDRAGOONx

Plugin like Yanfly's Item Synthesis?

I think the bulk of your solution lies within the Lunatic Code: Custom Synthesis Effects portion of the plugin. I am just learning myself that there are many different effects you can add to the items the player can synthesize. This code placed inside the craftable item's note box will turn...
  13. xDRAGOONx

Yanfly's Item Synthesis and adding variables

Exactly what I was looking For! Was brought to this post by Jhessial
  14. xDRAGOONx

Item Synthesis Variables (relative to time)

Thank you for posting this! It is exactly what I was looking for! After looking at the sample of Lunatic Mode: Custom Synthesis Effects, I knew it was possible to add to variables like this but I couldn't figure it out on my own.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zanoth