Recent content by xein

1. xein

Spriter Pro on RPG Maker Web!

does the product includes all the plugin required to use in RPGMaker MV?
  2. xein

RPG Creator Released!

I'm tempted but getting an ipad/iphone for this is a bit too much. LOL. Anyway, can this use scripts and can you sell the game?
  3. xein

[Question] How to add post-game content?

What's your endgame content?
  4. xein

Class change when equip weapon type.

Basically, to change to any class the class needs to be able to equip any weapon. Example: Let's say a warrior can change to a mage or archer. The class warrior must have the weapon type staff (mage) and bow (archer) and sword (warrior). Whenever the player equips a weapon type staff (short...
  5. xein

Class change when equip weapon type.

Thanks. I was just going to request this.
  6. xein

Orange Time System

I'm trying to make an event run when the computer/real time hits 10am daily. How should I set this?
  7. xein

*Updated* Android/iOS - Converting your project with Intel XDK / Uploading to Google Play Store

The demo was terrible at first. LOL Text message was loading slowly but became fast afterwards. Side view battle was horrible. The graphics were cut off. I guess we developers need to optimize the gameplay and resources for the devices at the first stage of development. By the way, i'm using...
  8. xein

Good Vs Evil: Multi-Mega Contest!

I'd like to join team evil... But i don't have any skills. Maybe i could be a troll.... Jk. I won't be joining but good luck and have fun for both team.
  9. xein

What kind of plugins/scripts are you looking forward to?

Plugins i'd like: 1. Yanfly Ace common event shop. With different costs and not showing and cost if it is 0 cost. In Ace I had to ask for a script to remove the 0 cost. 2. Skill restrictions ex plugin that limits the times a skill can be used in battle. Also a way to reload/reset the number of...
  10. xein

Congrats

Congrats
  11. xein

ComiPo! DLC: Work & Training Wear

Paratriathlon...
  12. xein

What job classes would you want in a game?? Make it into the game!!

Golem Knight. High DEF, High HP, High ATK, able to cover allies but slow and can not heal by potion or magic. Sword user. Constructor Mage. A mage that use guns. The only unit able to 'repair' the golem knight and alter its parameter in battle. Quick. Less MP and use low tier magic.
  13. xein

the kitchen wall is higher than the bedroom wall.

the kitchen wall is higher than the bedroom wall.
  14. xein

And a lot of things to go missing.

And a lot of things to go missing.
  15. xein

and FFtactics too, in full 3d.

and FFtactics too, in full 3d.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinbhola