Recent content by Xelion

1. Xelion

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

That worked like charm, thanks! Should have looked at the demo instead of trying it in my project =)
  2. Xelion

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi, I've been lurking around for some time, specially on this thread because this plugin's awesome. I'm testing it right now and I've found an error: If you rename a character, the plugin will look for a file named as his new name. I didn't find any tag to force it to have a fixed name. You...
  3. Xelion

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

This is turning out pretty good. I like how it's based on the battle scene unlike other systems I tried in older RPG Maker versions. This one could potentially make it much easier to make battles. Following this thread, I really like where this is going, congratz!
  4. Xelion

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Oh, right, didn't test that. It's probably because Mog's Battle HUD uses a picture to show different states of the ATB which (I think) are: charging, ready, charging skill and stopped. That's why I'm not sure if it can be fixed from Ellye's plugin side though =/
  5. Xelion

I tested Ellye's simple ATB with that battle hud and it seemed to work fine (I put the Battle Hud plugin below Ellye's). Also works without noticeable problems with Yanfly's.
  6. Xelion

Command Icons

Thanks for this. It's pretty simple to use too.
  7. Xelion

While I have to admit I wouldn't donate, I think it's a good idea to give users the possibility to donate if they like your work. It's not like they pay you to do a plugin, but just as a thanks for what you did and keep doing. Shouldn't feel as a pressure. 
  8. Xelion

Custom Text on Title Screen

Works perfectly now, thank you :D
  9. Xelion

Bobstah's Battle Status Extended 1.1 - ATB Support & Vertical Gauges!

Works perfectly with Ellye's Simple ATB!
  10. Xelion

Custom Text on Title Screen

Hi, X and Y Offset don't seem to work for me. The text's position stays the same.
  11. Xelion

MV Unused Resource Scanner Plugin

It will prove really useful  :)
  12. Xelion

Facebook no more.

Yeeah, there's a general option somewhere, but for some reason it didn't seem to work all the time. Anyway, I don't have that kind of people anymore or I just individually chose not to receive anything from them anymore.
  13. Xelion

Facebook no more.

While I agree Facebook is bad and it's getting worse, I still use it. I don't really share anything about my private life as the mass like doing. Whoever bothers me or shares stupid things gets deleted or I stop following them, simple as that. I use it to communicate with my friends or share...
  14. Xelion

RPG Maker MV 1.0.1

Yanfly updates his/her scripts very often, even if you got the latest ones, you should always check the Yanfly's scripts thread for updates.
  15. Xelion

Animated Enemies

The targetting issue is already fixed. Clicking enemies for me works for both static and animated enemies at the same battle. I'm also using every Yanfly Plugin so I can confirm this is working. Jjust in case I'd recommend you redownload everything again and check if it's fixed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher