Recent content by Xenphir

1. Xenphir

How to export/import tilesets?

You have to put the images in your folder where the project is stored. Should be put in the folder labeled tilesets in the img folder in your project. However they have to be the right size, and certain tiles should be blank. Also, Do not make them A tilesets unless they are set up to be...
  2. Xenphir

Turning sprites from 3-frame to 6 or 8 frame

Thank you @Zealraid ! I know a few people who will appreciate this. ^.^
  3. Xenphir

Favorite "Breath of Fire" & Why?

I just loved the battle system and the ant farm the most. The story was a little meh tho.
  4. Xenphir

Favorite "Breath of Fire" & Why?

I think I'm the only one that enjoyed dragon quarter it seems. I really loved it. :/
  5. Xenphir

Relationship Standards and Intelligence

See for me, I had a good friend with Aspergers and he was high functioning. But his views on relationships were quite different. He was poly amorous. He had two different partners at the time, one for sexual needs and one for emotional needs, in which he claimed one person could not fulfill...
  6. Xenphir

Turning sprites from 3-frame to 6 or 8 frame

Nope, not yet im afraid
  7. Xenphir

An old new maker has joined!

Welcome!
  8. Xenphir

Unblurring Graphics

Try make the screen sizes divisible by 32 pixels I would think.
  9. Xenphir

How do you "pick up the pieces" when getting burnt out on making a game?

I like to go back and forth working on different things. Its a little unorganized sometimes but it keeps my interest. I work on story, then mapping, then maybe eventing or mechanics, and then maybe some pixel art, and I just switch around. I never force myself to work on something just because...
  10. Xenphir

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Thanks! shortly aftr I posted this I was told about tileD. It has quite the learning curve but it does great with this mod!
  11. Xenphir

Hi Everyone!

Welcome!
  12. Xenphir

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Hello I am using Qmovement and have a huge issue with the game incorrectly registering the players coordinates. I have an event that tells me my coordinates but it seems to be offset by 1 tile. Is this because the coordinates when using Qmovement are registered to the lowest most left pixel on...
  13. Xenphir

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Yeah collision maps are a life saver, especially when parallaxing maps. Also because I think plugins like these are best suited for projects that don't want to fall into the normal 48x48 tile/event size boundaries.
  14. Xenphir

Quasi's Pixel Movement and player coords

Well first off I made a mistake. Its Quasimovement, not Galvs. xD Ill change the title. Well I have an NPC in coords 10,6 on my debug map. I have variables set up for player's x and y, and also variables that change depending on which way player is facing. This might be redundant though, since...
  15. Xenphir

Quasi's Pixel Movement and player coords

Hello! For my game I need to constantly gather player coords and location but using quasi's pixel movement plugin seems to bug out where the player is by 1 tile in both directions or where the player is looking.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedReaper204