Recent content by xiamumomo

1. xiamumomo

Gimmer_LicenseBoard: Level up using licenses!

Sorry to bother you. Someone here asked if you can add the acquisition upper limit of LP. I hope it has something to do with the level, which is equivalent to setting the upper limit formula
  2. xiamumomo

If you enable exp (the value of the plug-in parameter include exp is true), you can use the < LP: num > tag to set it in the enemy's note,Because the current version does not add any plug-in instructions
  3. xiamumomo

AutoTiles

thank you
  4. xiamumomo

AutoTiles

I don't seem to understand that tutorial,I do it like this https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/blog/classic-tutorial-making-an-autotile
  5. xiamumomo

AutoTiles

The left is official, and the right is drawn after I made it. There will be separated marks in the middle of me
  6. xiamumomo

AutoTiles

Because I recently started to draw tiles myself, but I don't know why there will be an interval after the autotiles I made are drawn. At least A2 is no problem. If I need PSD files in the production process, ask me. I should have no problem following the tutorial ==This is the floor tiles A2 I made
  7. xiamumomo

Ponds and rivers without water---tilesets

I found that no one made tiles about the drought of ponds and rivers, so I did these four in the afternoon. Maybe my later project needs other tiles of this kind, and I will continue to make them and add them to this link,I am not good at painting. You can give me suggestions and opinions to...
  8. xiamumomo

Sci-Fi Tileset by XENOミゼル

Maybe I haven't learned enough. I don't know how to make the picture animate like you. I think this is in the characters folder, but the characters are in 3x4 format. What should I do?
  9. xiamumomo

Thank you. The problem has been solved. I always thought that prefix was used that way=.=
  10. xiamumomo

This is my production process. Is there any problem?
  11. xiamumomo

Sorry, because some words are automatically lowercase in translation, my map label is indeed capitalized. No matter how I increase the points, it always keeps 0Lp, < cost: 10 * numLicenses() > will be effectively increased
  12. xiamumomo

Is my map comment tag < statcode: 2 * numlicenses() > wrong? The event remark tag < cost: 10 * numlicenses() > is valid. If the map tag is < HP: 2 * numlicenses() > it is valid. What is the function of the map remark tag < statcode: >? How to use it?
  13. xiamumomo

All kinds of animated slime battler

For the first time, if there are any deficiencies in my own painting, I hope you can put them forward so that I can understand where my painting is not good
  14. xiamumomo

I may add a different sliem every day. I've been thinking about how shrem moves and jumps? Or.....
  15. xiamumomo

I suddenly wanted to make a game to train slime, so I only made this picture. Later, I will make different slime pictures one after another. The basic form can be completed for me, but the human form is very difficult, but I can complete it. If I can't finish it, I hope someone will help me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpe_Noctum