Recent content by xjurr

1. MV Playtest White Screen Bug

Hello everybody, I've encountered the white screen bug while launching a playtest despite having no prior issues playtesting previously, in the many days I've been working on this project. Most information regarding this bug suggests to update display drivers - I'm already on the latest drivers...
  2. VE - Materia System

...Figured it out. Yanfly item core wasn't playing nice, turning it off made it all work. Definitely was something simple. Now to find a decent item menu alternative that won't ruin my life again.
  3. VE - Materia System

I've tried all the armor types available, it just doesn't wanna work lmao, even though telling it to forcefully slap the 'ol materia into the slot via plugin command makes it work, can even leave the menu entirely and come back and it's all good, but it's the only way. I'll keep messing with it...
  4. VE - Materia System

Hopefully this is clear enough lmao
  5. VE - Materia System

I'm having a problem where I can only see the materia in the Materia menu if I add the materia to the actor via the plugin command, after that I can select it, remove it and see it in the available materia window. If added via event using "Change armor" it isn't selectable, nor does it even show...
  6. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I searched for a while for an answer to this but couldn't find anything: Is it possible to use Dragonbones animations for different skills in the same enemy WITHOUT the action sequence packs or is that the only way to do it? The enemy will play dragonbones basic attack animation just fine but...
  7. Cyborg Soldier Sideview Battler

Hello all, I spent some time working on a sci-fi cyborg soldier battler for a while and thought some people here might find some use for it. Base sprite was first generated then heavily altered in Photoshop. Use however you see fit. Credits: Bokou for his cyborg parts and tank-on-back pieces...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Layen