Recent content by xoferew

1. xoferew

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I would definitely change that font. The seeming mix of upper and lower case is really confusing. d, o, q look virtually the same.
  2. xoferew

RMMV Project Advice Kid's Game

Here are some ideas: Earn allowance at home by doing chores such as picking vegetables in the garden or cleaning up as the baby throws cereal. Have a dog-walking job going around the block with the neighbor's dog. (Mini-game: Dog runs off. Find/catch dog. Repeat daily.) Make people happy...
  3. xoferew

Best of luck to you, Marquise!

Best of luck to you, Marquise!
  4. xoferew

RMMV Seaweed

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the stuff I mentioned isn't "broken." I'm just speaking from my perspective as a player who likes choices and likes to feel like I'm driving the pace of the story. What I often do is play through my game with a word processor document open and every single thing...
  5. xoferew

RMMV Seaweed

When your mouse hovers over the text box it gives options like adding \|\^ at the end of your text. That would cause the text box to wait one second and then go away on its own. You can tinker with those options and see what you like.
  6. xoferew

RMMV Seaweed

I just played this for a few minutes so I know there's a lot I didn't get to see yet, but I already have some suggestions. ^_^ These are just my humble opinions -- I'm certainly no game making expert. I am impressed with all the care and detail in the descriptions and dialog; I can tell...
  7. xoferew

Ooh, those are cool names. I remember as a kid seeing "Tarragon" in my mom's spice rack and...

Ooh, those are cool names. I remember as a kid seeing "Tarragon" in my mom's spice rack and thinking it was the best ever name for a male hero. ^_^
  8. xoferew

Sorry, Seed. :( I hope you can get your wish to move to a nice place of your own soon.

Sorry, Seed. :( I hope you can get your wish to move to a nice place of your own soon.
  9. xoferew

I looked in the mirror to get the pose right for spider lady battler. Now I have a battler who...

I looked in the mirror to get the pose right for spider lady battler. Now I have a battler who could stand to lose 15 pounds.
  10. xoferew

*Forum whispers seductively.*

*Forum whispers seductively.*
  11. xoferew

Maybe you just need to thaw out a little. ^_^

Maybe you just need to thaw out a little. ^_^
  12. xoferew

Hi there (^_^)/

Best of luck! Don't forget to sleep! ^_^
  13. xoferew

Oh, I've never done anything like that! Ah ha ha... ^_^;

Oh, I've never done anything like that! Ah ha ha... ^_^;
  14. xoferew

I was thinking you were looking a little greenish. ^_^ Feel better!

I was thinking you were looking a little greenish. ^_^ Feel better!
  15. xoferew

Happy birthday to you You're 102 But the baby next door Is 104!

Happy birthday to you You're 102 But the baby next door Is 104!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A video game has a brand attached to it.
No offence meant, but it is disadvantageous to use the default RM graphics due to the fact that they can correlate your game strongly to other RM games and whatever associations a user has with those unrelated games.
Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.
My memory is embellishing the quality of NES era game assets :/ .... I need to stop comparing my work to somthing that was groundbreaking decades ago. Especially since its not as good as I seem to keep remembering it to be.
I finally found something that pleased me to organize my tasks. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avliass