XPKobold
Last Activity:
Aug 25, 2019 at 7:27 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Share This Page

XPKobold

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Whew finally got a chance to get rpg maker mv on steam after the past few years. Worth it. Jun 25, 2017

XPKobold was last seen:
Aug 25, 2019 at 7:27 AM
    1. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Whew finally got a chance to get rpg maker mv on steam after the past few years. Worth it.
      1. Darkanine and Arisa like this.
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Especially since trying the game out during the free weekend event last year. 25 hours into it and really loved the program.
        Jun 25, 2017
    2. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Been quite a while here still active just working on art as well as more practice on pixel art.
    3. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Wow just go back home from work and it's already the steam winter sale aka the steam cleaner awards.
    4. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Well this is a really depressing morning today Glad i made my main tumblr blog a resource thread on art.
    5. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      For those of you who actually wanted  articy draft steam edition. It's on sale 70% off on the halloween sale.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        I have a 3-seat edition I paid $1500 for that I've never used, because it runs on a Windows server and not unix.
        Oct 29, 2016
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Wow i did'nt know about that. I was waiting for the price to drop since there was no other alternatives to that said software. Though what bothers me why is there a steam version of this but there's no other versions of it besides just windows.
        Oct 29, 2016
    6. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Wow this is some very good news for steam at least.  
    7. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Jesus christ i never seen so much of a meltdown on the internet over what happened over the recent kalos league episode. Though i was not surprised that would happen.
      1. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        To be fair they heavily hinted in the last 2 seasons that after 20 years victory was indeed possible, but Ash, once again, dropped the ball. So I can see why people are upset. Personally I just laughed it off and called it a day. No point getting upset because a cartoon hasn't changed the status quo in 20 years.  
        Aug 22, 2016
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Agreed i wasn't surprised at this considering i knew this was coming giving pokemon sun and moon announcement. Plus he's in the top two that a huge improvement So close too. Though looking forward to the next episode cause that's when sheep really hits the fan.
        Aug 22, 2016
    8. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Hmm i really wonder if i should post what i've been working on in aseprite icons wise practicing. Considering i really enjoy using the classic game boy palette.
    9. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Wow Aseprite Steam version is pretty good look at all the color palettes. Especially love the GB one nice and simple to sprite.
    10. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      It's that time of year the steam summer sale. Though for me more interest in the software that's for sale this year. So has anyone used Nimblewriter?
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Jun 24, 2016
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        @Saltwater Croc Oh really i am curious how it is since that is going to be one of my first purchases and Aseprite. I wonder if i should ask him.
        Jun 24, 2016
    11. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      I am now wondering if it's possible to make a visual novel in MV considering there was a thread here about it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JosephSeraph
        JosephSeraph
        god, geez he didn't even ask for help i just wrote it out of my own volition and pro activeness ">A>)/

w-well well? I guess that's that...

when is rmn coming back? dang its taking too long already
        May 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        if you don't like it here, you can always leave ;)   It has ALWAYS been a rule to not discuss game development stuff in the status feeds, for several reasons which I don't have to justify.  Your response is inviting this update to become that.
        May 1, 2016
      4. JosephSeraph
        JosephSeraph
        Well well, be whatever it has to be! It's up to you.

Have a nice day.
        May 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    12. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Been going back and forth using XP, VX, and Ace for a bit of mapping practice. But VX sure gives a challenge of using only one tileset.
    13. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Wow finished Sydney's World. Have to say for a game that was created by a father and daughter was very impressed by it. Really love interacting with everyone as well as searching everywhere.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    14. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Whew a little stumped at the pyramid puzzle in the rpg maker game Sydney's World. Tried following the order on how the crystals were positioned in the middle even trying to reverse the order. But really stumped at this.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Wow found out how to solve it by luck it was true the answer was not as obvious from the clues in the dungeon itself.
        Feb 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        As I saw your status, I searched the game and liked it :) Will see how to buy it on Steam lol
        Feb 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Oh it's pretty good considering the creator is a member here and mentioned as a family friendly JRPG. Nice to see a protagonist that's a child that cares for her father.
        Feb 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Hmm i really like how the retro rpg maker really made you think outside the box on what is possible.
    16. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Finally made it past 300 areas in Crusader of the Lost Idols. Just to finally purchase the Mass Chest Buttons Talent. To be honest despite the talent shop is incomplete. It really should be at least area 200 instead of 300 to purchase it for 100 idols. Though at least i got some of the hard achievements out of the way now. 
    17. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      I'm curious what does Open IME does in the batch text entry of rpg maker xp?
    18. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Well wondering if i actually made the right thread working on pixel icons in the offtopic discussion since i wanted to learn more about spiriting.
    19. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      Well i really did'nt mention this yesterday but happy i got a few more of the loomis books I'd love to draw and Figure Drawing for all it's worth so it will help quite a bit.
    20. XPKobold
      XPKobold
      I've been wondering is the Pixel Academy Still open?
  • About

First Language:
    English