Recent content by Xuwboss

1. Xuwboss

Code language for porting games to other engines

This probably isn't the right spot for it but i was wondering something. Say i had 100% original graphics(Since the RTP and DLC's can only be used in RPG Maker software) and wanted to expand my game so i can get my game console ready. What language would be suitable to do this? and does anyone...
  2. Xuwboss

Crowdfunding

I'm making a prototype game so that when I'm ready I have something to go on
  3. Xuwboss

looking for an artist

I'm the only one working on my game. I'm mapping by myself. I don't really have the money. I just need those 2 things and I'm good.
  4. Xuwboss

looking for an artist

Could someone help me in the right direction with this? I'm looking for an artist to make an MV style top down drawing of 2 stadiums that I want to include in my game. I've posted in related groups on Facebook but no-one has responded.
  5. Xuwboss

Have certain NPC's accessible at certain times "A Real-Time Game Clock"

Would the plugin correspond with the Day/Night plugin I have where the tint of the map changes with the time? Plus it's not a big deal if I can't do it but, could I use a variable where at a certain time my PC gets booed from a map? Ex. 2am closing time
  6. Xuwboss

Limits in Tilesets(Large scale building)

I was asking cause my game is going to be based in my city and I would want my PCs to walk around a stadium and would allow the player to see the details of the stadium as would a ordinary pedestrian would see if they where outside it. (I'm from Pittsburgh and I'm talking about Heinz Field & PNC...
  7. Xuwboss

Limits in Tilesets(Large scale building)

This is meant for all makers. Has anyone attempted to remake a famous building or a sports stadium in a game? I know that there is only 5 tabs that can be used on a map ( I don't know what the R tab is). An Example would be Fenway park in Boston. Is it possible to make such a building on the...
  8. Xuwboss

Pre-Made maps tilesets

That could explain why I couldn't see them
  9. Xuwboss

Pre-Made maps tilesets

I had googled about urban tilesets for my game and i came across a thread where somone explained that there was premade maps that had urban tilesets. But the problem i'm having is that on the "Trading City" map has parking lot and road tiles i wanted to use but cant find them on the tilesets and...
  10. Xuwboss

Crowdfunding

i would still use some of the Pre-existing tilesets such as the landscape stuff.
  11. Xuwboss

Crowdfunding

i know artists aren't cheap. what would the cost for original music and sfx bring?
  12. Xuwboss

Crowdfunding

I was asking for future reference. I'm still new to engines. One of my plans is to make a commercial game with original content (music, sfx, tilesets, etc).
  13. Xuwboss

Crowdfunding

This was meant for RPG Maker in general. What was the biggest crowdfunding goal you've seen or have attempted yourself?
  14. Xuwboss

software window messed up

I have Asus. My stuff probably updated when I shut down my laptop like it always does. How do I rollback my drivers?
  15. Xuwboss

software window messed up

i don't know where to look

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2