XVoid's latest activity

• XVoid reacted to Tonbi's post in the thread Tonbi's MZ material factory with Like Like.
    Thank you....but, cover art characters can't share. MZ Cover Art Characters Pack_EULA.pdf Actor2_8 added! > Character graphics moved...
  • XVoid replied to the thread ICF-Soft Params Core.
    Hi, thanks for developing this plugin! Popped in here with a question. Is it possible to check these stats in conditional eventing...
  • XVoid replied to the thread Actor3_4 SV.
    If you finished and sent it via DM, can you send it to me, too? I need her as well, lol.
  • XVoid reacted to hp4000's post in the thread Amy's MZ Edits with Like Like.
    @Amysaurus Thanks for all the great art! Also, if you weren't aware, your thread was featured on the official RPG Maker JP twitter...
  • I didn't really know enough JS to even start. I couldn't even get the State Display to show in the console... I could probably edit an...
  • XVoid replied to the thread Amy's MZ Edits.
    @Amysaurus Thanks so much! Looks great xD
  • XVoid reacted to Amysaurus's post in the thread Amy's MZ Edits with Like Like.
    @Quexp You're very welcome! @DigitalWF I may be able to do that later on, but for now I'm planning on sticking with just editing the...
  • XVoid replied to the thread Amy's MZ Edits.
    Hi Amy, thanks so much for your amazing work here! I feel bad adding to your workload, but could you please do facesets and busts for...
  • As the title says, I'm looking for a way to make certain active states stack (passive states can stack by default, but those won't work...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster