Recent content by XVoid

1. ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi, thanks for developing this plugin! Popped in here with a question. Is it possible to check these stats in conditional eventing? Like, say, checking whether a param is above x value/at x percent of its maximum value, and if it is, flip a switch?
  2. Actor3_4 SV

If you finished and sent it via DM, can you send it to me, too? I need her as well, lol.
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I didn't really know enough JS to even start. I couldn't even get the State Display to show in the console... I could probably edit an example to get it to work for me, but creating code from scratch myself is above my skill level.
  4. Amy's MZ Edits

@Amysaurus Thanks so much! Looks great xD
  5. Amy's MZ Edits

Hi Amy, thanks so much for your amazing work here! I feel bad adding to your workload, but could you please do facesets and busts for Actor 3_6? Really liking her vibe xD.
  6. RMMZ VisuStella Skills and States Core: Stacking Active States?

As the title says, I'm looking for a way to make certain active states stack (passive states can stack by default, but those won't work for what I have in mind). Some would expire via turn count, others by other methods. I've been told there's a way to do it with VisuStella Skills and States...
  7. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Does anyone know of a way to make active states which expire by methods other than turns stack? I know passives can stack, but they won't work for what I have in mind. I've been told it could be done with state display in the on add notetag, but I haven't been able to get it to work. Any help...
  8. RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

I tried to update from 0.62 to 0.63, but when I tried to open an existing character file, I always got an error and crash. I'll attach screenshots below.
  9. How does one create new character generator parts from scratch?

I know how to add parts, I just don't know how to create new ones... I don't know if there's anything special you have to do to the images, for example.
  10. How does one create new character generator parts from scratch?

Pretty sure that isn't how it works. The generator parts I've seen are composed of approximately five static images per part... and somehow the system can manipulate those so that they move to match the sprite's pose.
  11. How does one create new character generator parts from scratch?

Basically what the title asks. I have an artist who draws bust shots for the major characters in my project and edits their sprite art (but it takes a really long time to edit sprites for her, and it's really inefficient), but she has no idea how to create custom generator parts which could be...
  12. Tileset compression issues

So I recently splurged and bought a bunch of graphical resources for MV off of this site's store. Unfortunately, when trying to add these resources to my project, I became critically aware of a problem with the tilesets of some of the things I bought, specifically in the A1 to A5 section. For...
  13. Need Help with a Yanfly custom plugin command

Huh. I even read that part (speed reading, admittedly), but I guess I was focusing too much on looking for the word "actor"... Thanks and sorry for snapping at you over my misconception.
  14. Need Help with a Yanfly custom plugin command

In the plugin, which I read the entire help file for, none of the evals mention actor names. Don't get patronizing with me, the examples you speak of are literally not there.
  15. Need Help with a Yanfly custom plugin command

I've been looking at that plugin and I don't see how I would do that, either...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot