Recent content by xXAinSophAurXx

1. xXAinSophAurXx

Swap dead party members with alive ones from the reserve during battle.

I was looking for something like this! Is there a way you could have a switch turn it on/off? There are times in my game where having party members automatically switch out could be disadvantageous and it would be awesome if the player could turn autoswitch on/off as they saw fit. If not, I can...
  2. xXAinSophAurXx

Yep_X_AnimatedSVEnemies Undefined Bug

Thanks to Mjshi for figuring out the Rune Skills/AnimatedSVEnemies conflict, my issue is now SOLVED! Thank you everyone who replied here and helped me clean up my game :D
  3. xXAinSophAurXx

Thank god for the "Find" function, I searched through every single thing in my project and low and behold its an accessory I never even implemented in my game! Found it and fixed it! I am nearly crying from joy, i have been having some lag issues when testing my game because of that token and I...
  4. xXAinSophAurXx

So regarding this error, I have no idea how to fix that. I do not recall ever writing in that "customer parameters" thing anywhere, and I disabled Auto Passive States to see if it would go away, but then the exact same unresolved token comes up but this time referring to Weapon Unleash. I...
  5. xXAinSophAurXx

1) Yes on fresh new games it still has the same error 2) I've tried changing the order around and so far no luck but I will keep trying different orders. 3) I saw that but wasn't sure how to fix it. i tried turning off the Auto Passive States plugin since that seems to be where the token is...
  6. xXAinSophAurXx

Ok so after I looked around a bit on here I realized I should check the console when the bug occurs and I found that, for whatever bizarre reason, its the Rune Skills plugin by mjshi that is causing the issue. I have no idea why, because the enemy is just using a normal attack, but disabling...
  7. xXAinSophAurXx

So I've been using the Yanfly animated SV Enemies plugin for a while without issue, but suddenly after I did some reworking of the plugins in my game and a considerable amount of work on it overall, I had a bug. I was playtesting my game after a while of working on it and in one of the first...
  8. xXAinSophAurXx

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

At first I was sad because it didn't seem to work with Galv's Jump plugin but then I put it under this one and it all works and I am SO happy, having 8 directional movement just feels so much better and looks so cleaner, I love this so much! Currently theres some slight bugs with jumping where...
  9. xXAinSophAurXx

YEP Extensions by Aloe Guvner

This made my life a LOT easier, I had a ton of yanflys out of order apparently! All set now, thanks so so much!!
  10. xXAinSophAurXx

MaxHp Degen/Permanent Poison Effect

I'll have to give that a shot!
  11. xXAinSophAurXx

MaxHp Degen/Permanent Poison Effect

So I played an app game called Grand Summoners, and one of the major bosses applied a status effect at the start of battle that acted like poison, but instead of just dealing damage over time it would slowly decrease your maxhp, thus making it a timed battle of sorts. Granted, my party never...
  12. xXAinSophAurXx

Ain's RTP Battler Frankenstein Edits

thank you! Im glad you like them! :D
  13. xXAinSophAurXx

Ain's RTP Battler Frankenstein Edits

Hello there! I'm just here to share some battler edits I made over the last few days. Most were for fun, some I plan to use and some I don't but you can use any you'd like! I would appreciate credit but please do credit Kadokawa as well since these are just frankensteins of the standard RTP...
  14. xXAinSophAurXx

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

It worked!!! Thank you so much! :D
  15. xXAinSophAurXx

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Hey I see it's been a while since you checked back here, but if I get lucky and you see this, I'm having a little trouble with trading. I can set up the conditional branch for if the player has the desired card, but the remove command doesn't seem to be removing the card from my player... I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdominach