xXHughezXx's latest activity

• xXHughezXx
    xXHughezXx replied to the thread Dynamic Bosses Fights!.
    I’ll give that a watch. I spent some time with it today and got some stuff done. I definitely need to figure how to get these images on...
  • xXHughezXx
    Thanks for the information. I have watched a few tutorials but i don’t think that was covered in the ones I watched. Is there a better...
  • xXHughezXx
    I'm having issues getting the image on here so I'll just type it here and keep it short. * Play BGM : SNES-Event05_ loop (90, 100, 0)...
  • xXHughezXx
    I was trying to include the event page but the file is too large and it won't let me upload it. Is there some way I can scale it down?
  • xXHughezXx
    Because who doesn't like cool boss fights right??? Anyways, I have 8 NPCs strewn across my map that trigger boss fights when you...
  • xXHughezXx
    xXHughezXx replied to the thread Front View issue.
    I I just wanted to try some other things first but I was able to finally fix it. Thank you!
  • xXHughezXx
    It's definitely my fault!:rswt But I second this idea because I was going to try doing that as a last resort.
  • xXHughezXx
    Strange. I never thought that a plug-in would be the culprit. I don’t know much about using them either. I’ve never used them really...
  • xXHughezXx
    Somehow some of my monsters have gone from Side-view to Front-view and its happened with some of my boss images. I'm not sure how this...
  • xXHughezXx
    I was able to put the images into the sv_enemies folder and they all have showed up! I never knew that they needed to be in there from...
  • xXHughezXx
    I've restarted multiple times and the images that I added still aren't showing. The files that I added are PNG format too..... Should I...
  • xXHughezXx
    I just recently bought DLC that contains monster images and moved them into my enemies folder but they aren't appearing. I've noticed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackYonder