Recent content by xXHughezXx

1. xXHughezXx

Dynamic Bosses Fights!

I’ll give that a watch. I spent some time with it today and got some stuff done. I definitely need to figure how to get these images on here of what I’m working with to show you. I did convert the image to the right format but it wouldn’t post for some reason.
  2. xXHughezXx

Dynamic Bosses Fights!

Thanks for the information. I have watched a few tutorials but i don’t think that was covered in the ones I watched. Is there a better RPG Maker tutorial that I can watch on YouTube?
  3. xXHughezXx

Dynamic Bosses Fights!

I'm having issues getting the image on here so I'll just type it here and keep it short. * Play BGM : SNES-Event05_ loop (90, 100, 0) Text : Stuff : : *Show Choices : Yes, No : When Yes * Text : Stuff : *Change Battle Back : SF_Metal2 & Lava *Change Battle...
  4. xXHughezXx

Dynamic Bosses Fights!

I was trying to include the event page but the file is too large and it won't let me upload it. Is there some way I can scale it down?
  5. xXHughezXx

Dynamic Bosses Fights!

Because who doesn't like cool boss fights right??? Anyways, I have 8 NPCs strewn across my map that trigger boss fights when you interreact with them. One day I got creative and decided to add a theme that plays when you talk to the NPC to trigger the boss fight and I even added choices for the...
  6. xXHughezXx

Front View issue

I I just wanted to try some other things first but I was able to finally fix it. Thank you!
  7. xXHughezXx

Front View issue

It's definitely my fault!:rswt But I second this idea because I was going to try doing that as a last resort.
  8. xXHughezXx

Front View issue

Strange. I never thought that a plug-in would be the culprit. I don’t know much about using them either. I’ve never used them really because I don’t understand how to even add them!
  9. xXHughezXx

Front View issue

Somehow some of my monsters have gone from Side-view to Front-view and its happened with some of my boss images. I'm not sure how this happened but obviously I clicked into my sv folder and copied all the Side-view images in there to fix the issue. But it seems that didn't work and the images...
  10. xXHughezXx

Monster Images DLC not showing in Folder!

I was able to put the images into the sv_enemies folder and they all have showed up! I never knew that they needed to be in there from the beginning! I guess awhile back I might have stashed some enemies in there but didn't realize I needed to be using that folder. I primarily was only putting...
  11. xXHughezXx

I've restarted multiple times and the images that I added still aren't showing. The files that I added are PNG format too..... Should I start adding them to the sv_enemies folder instead?
  12. xXHughezXx

I just recently bought DLC that contains monster images and moved them into my enemies folder but they aren't appearing. I've noticed this happening with other monster DLC packs that I've bought in the past too. Some of the images are registering but I'm not getting the rest of them. I'm certain...
  13. xXHughezXx

Inn issues

I tried that again this morning. But I still couldn’t get it to run. Placed the event on the desk and had Action Button enabled. NPC didn’t have any commands either.
  14. xXHughezXx

Inn issues

15. xXHughezXx

Inn issues

This is a big help! Now my doors actually move! Can’t thank you enough!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniseukeoteu