XyomaXZ's latest activity

• XyomaXZ
    XyomaXZ reacted to Tsukimi-neko's post in the thread Another-style choice list with Like Like.
    TKM_ChoiceList v1.0.1 Tsukimi(cji3bp62000) last update: 2018/02/28 ・add 'text alignment' parameter. Introduction Another style of...
  • XyomaXZ
    XyomaXZ reacted to chalkdust's post in the thread Chalkdust Resources with Like Like.
    Terms of Use Credit: Kadokawa and Chalkdust Non-Commercial: Free Commercial: Free Repost: Allowed (a link back to this...
  • XyomaXZ
    XyomaXZ reacted to Cyanide's post in the thread Cyanides Edits with Love Love.
    Hey! To get the most out of the following rtp edits and tilesets use them for parallax mapping. If you still like to use them with the...
  • XyomaXZ
    XyomaXZ reacted to  Masked 's post in the thread MBS - Visual Equipment with Like Like.
    MBS - Visual Equipment (1.0.2) by Masked   Introduction This plugin displays specific images on game characters depending on what items...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig