Recent content by Xyonel

1. Xyonel

RMMV CY:M! --Chapter 1: Mae's Elements--

check out news on twitter, https://twitter.com/CalyCheers
  2. Xyonel

Plugin configuration with Window.png background color override?(shows only black background)

Solved, yep_ option core overrides methods by adding option to customize window hue.
  3. Xyonel

RMMV CY:M! --Chapter 1: Mae's Elements--

UPDATE: Music demo template feel free to comment on my sketch. This represent one of music atmosphere throughout the game.
  4. Xyonel

Plugin configuration with Window.png background color override?(shows only black background)

Yes, two of them, but i've both disabled and still got the problem
  5. Xyonel

As title said, I'm having issues about my plugins and window.png color of background(the top left portion of window.png). the question is: someone knows which yanfly plugins modify the background info? Cause i have tried with only yanfly plugins and doesn't work. Here's the image example of my...
  6. Xyonel

knowing eval code inside text dialogue through yanfly scripts

hello, using messagecore, messageevaltext and keynameentry i got this dilemma: in eval text i cannot do new line by enter like bottom example, cause don't work the evaltext syntax. plus, i cannot use apostrophes cause this is a syntax key. plus i cannot use \n for new line. any suggestion...
  7. Xyonel

Strange behavior of .match() function..

hey I'm here again asking for infos: this is the first common event script call that works well: function makeid(length) { var result = ''; var characters = 'LETTERS'; for ( var i = 0; i < length; i++ ) { result += characters.charAt(Math.floor(Math.random() *...
  8. Xyonel

how to insert automatically a bunch of data with "for" into an array?

yeah but this little script is meant to be used as a personal tweak and not for public scope, i got the info btw i knew that thanks anyway
  9. Xyonel

btw as it is works fine, isn't better this format? more compact?
  10. Xyonel

Ast, do you mean this? for ( i=1; i<17; i++){ wordList.push($gameActors.actor(i).name().toUpperCase()); } and what do you mean syntax all over the place?
  11. Xyonel

wordList = [] for ( i=0; i<16; i++){ actorName = $gameActors.actor(i).name.toUpperCase(); wordList.push(actorName(i)); } this does not work, someone have a solution? i'm beginner in javascript for now, still learning. cannot read property " name " of null.
  12. Xyonel

personalizing menus

thanks, this is the result: and now i must work on this section(I'll study your code piece in order to achieve this ^_^: thanks again for tips!
  13. Xyonel

personalizing menus

Exactly! i'll study this to understand better, thanks again!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainmaiden