is this a common error with previous versions of mv?
i started my project several updates ago and 6 out of seven times it plays movies fine, but other times it hangs a few seconds in.
i turned off all plugins except title skip 1.0
is this a thing?
is was working previously, albeit slowly. i threw a preloader on my project and this error started happening whenever itch would try and run it:
do these words mean anything to anyone? now i can't get it to work at all even with the plugin off. but it still plays fine as...
that's in pack 1 as well. doesn't seem to work when placed in the notetag of another skill.
got it to work as a follow action by scripting the second skill as a common event. still can't figure out how to select a new enemy after the first skill though...
Is this a thing!? I took a tile from a tileset, animated it with four frames (galv's character frames), kept the width(48x4), changed the height48x4), BUTT, when I went to plug it back into the editor as a 'character' it displays a few pixels above where it should logically be. I then set this...
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond pray for me ya'll