Recent content by Yanibunny

1. Yanibunny

Chinese animation , sprite and tileset

Thank you for your brilliant animations. Keep that good work up!:thumbsup-left:
  2. Yanibunny

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Your stuff is as always amazing. I am a big ( and also silent since now) fan. Wish you nice travel holidays!
  3. Yanibunny

changing random weather effects

Hey guys, I found a lot of inspiration in this forum. So I decided to give something back. I don't know if anybody else posted something like that yet. It is also not really smart or special. But it is something I like to put a bit more atmosphere to my game and maybe it inspires somebody to use...
  4. Yanibunny

different resolution for game and battle scenes possible?

Yeah Frogboy, I was thinking about that. Actually what pivoo said is working quite well. As I am planing to use my own weapon sheets, it is the easiest way for me at the moment. But I will also experiment with zoom =) Thank you!
  5. Yanibunny

Thank you for your information. I have not tried that now, but I will now. I just read information, that there can be troubles with other weapon sheet dimensions. So I will give it a try. Thank you!
  6. Yanibunny

Hey guys, I just started using RPG Maker MV. So first of all I want to say hi. I found a lot of fantasitic ideas and information in this forum helping progressing my game. So also thank you for that! So here is my problem: I am using the great work of the Yanfly Core engine to change my games...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya