Recent content by Yanntastisch

1. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

Press Turn Battle sounds perfect! The option to skip actors would actually fit. ......But it needs Luna Engine doesn't it?
  2. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

You can make these options in the scirpt? If yes, I can use it. Well I hope. Because I use a battle hud that isn't Yanfly. I don't know if I can use both Yanfly AND the other one at the same time.
  3. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

....Because it gives you a number of action per turn, and you can choose between characters. I want each character to have one action each (normally). Like in most other RPGs.
  4. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

Well I want each actor to act instantly, and then the next actor gets their turn.
  5. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

Where is the Master Script List?
  6. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

I want the actors in my game to not act in a row after every action is choosen, but instantly after one action is choosen. Yes I know about Yanfly's Instant Cast, but that one creates a loop for some reason. The only idea I have left is the Free Turn Battle, but it's not what I need, and I don't...
  7. Yanntastisch

Disable a random Switch via Event?

oh thank you. I think I'll go for the first one.
  8. Yanntastisch

well I already had that in mind. So I wanted to know if there's another way. A script would do. But I can't find one.
  9. Yanntastisch

I want to disable a random switch between, for example, 1 and 50 in an event. Is there a way of doing so or do I need a script for this?
  10. Yanntastisch

Stacking States doesn't change Icons as intended

Ooooh. THe first number is for the stack, not for the first icon. Okay it works now. Thank you.
  11. Yanntastisch

Stacking States doesn't change Icons as intended

I have a problem with a script called Stacking States made by Neon Black. It's main function works fine, it multiplies the effect of a state when it is applied more than once. But it is also supposed to change a state's icon every time it's stacked, but it doesn't work. I wrote the right tags...
  12. Yanntastisch

How do you change names and gauges in Yanfly Ace Battle Engine?

Figured it out. I simply needed to install the Ace Core Engine. I didn't do that before. I had to change a lot in that script but now it's like I wanted it.
  13. Yanntastisch

How do you change names and gauges in Yanfly Ace Battle Engine?

bump? I still didn't figure out how to change the Gauges wight and length. I didn't install KMS Generic Gauge to be sure.
  14. Yanntastisch

Glitched out Activation blocks RPGMVXA!

Okay reinstalling worked. I should've tried that before making a thread. Thank you anyway. :)
  15. Yanntastisch

Glitched out Activation blocks RPGMVXA!

I know it doesn't look like this. That what I mean by glitched out. I'll try re-installing it first.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276