Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Looks at the things I can do*

:)

*Looks at all the amazing things other people can do*

View attachment 47910
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Thats how I look after 20 minutes in Blender... Why do I do this to myself?!?!?!?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Don't compare apples and oranges.  Everyone has such different circumstances and are at different points in their life.  There's no way to make this sort of comparison fairly.  Compare yourself to yourself, only worry about other people's skill when making goals on how to improve, and let yourself enjoy what you accomplished.  Comparing yourself to everyone is always a losing game, no matter how fantastic you are at something.  There's always something to learn and someone is always going to be better.
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Sometimes being the worst is as good as being the best!

Case in point:

Just try your best! :)
    Reactions: 2 people
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    @HexMozart88 Circles are extremely difficult for me. So is being symmetrical. It's my first time drawing in a year, and I wasn't even good back then either. Thanks for the insight on my mistakes. I'll try drawing my guy some other day. Hopefully it's better than this.

@GoodSelf I just died laughing. 
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Same, though. 
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    I feel it looks very realistic as is... :D
    I seriously need to stop thinking of ideas and start using them instead. I h8 you procrastination.
    My school's gym (Pokemon GO) is team Mystic and it just pisses me off. Two 1500+ Vaporeon and a 2000+ Snorelax. Fml. So how's everyone else's day going.
    Game/Life updates: I've started making some good progress again. Although I still have much to do before I can put out my first demo. (If you're interested in trying out the demo please pm me.) And just as a started making good progress, something that has been waiting for my return finally came honking at my door. School. And to make it worse it's a brand new school with most of the people I know in different classes. And the class I'm in tends to argue a lot and that can just be frustrated when you're trying to do an assignment. I've never thought I'd say this, but not learning anything new is actually bothering me. We're barely doing anything beside reading a boring book. Although, the school is on a new plan and they're still getting used to it. But thankfully today was a bit better though. This in tandem with my medical problems is really starting to stress me out. Plus the fact they my sleep schedule is awful. I haven't gotten a full 8 hours in two days. And it's hard for me to get used to sleeping early because I'm practically nocturnal from the summer. Too make it worse I have to get up at 5:45 in the morning. And sometimes the bus can take an 1+ just to show up AT MY HOUSE. It's a complete mess. And perhaps the worst thing is my mother. We keep fighting and it's not her fault it's me. I'm so mean to her and I don't even realize when I do it. She gives me so much love and all I do is smash into pieces right in front of her. I hate it. I want to stop but it doesn't even feel like i'm in control of what I say. I feel like i'm going insane. That's pretty much my situation. I'm most likely going to continue to have set the forums and my game aside. But i'll try to be on more. 
    TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    Don't give up, no matter how bad things seem right now they are going to get better you just have to hang in there! Try talking to your Mom about it. It seems like you are (perhaps unconsciously) redirecting and venting all of your frustrations on your mother, so perhaps talking to her about it and finding another way to deal with the stress will help.

Sorry I have a hard time ignoring people who are struggling, and I try and help whenever I can.
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    It's stress, man. Just hang in there - you'll change with the schedule eventually! Until then, just try to be cool. (And make sure you do something nice for your mom! Random kindness can make you both happy!) :)
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    Thanks you guys
    Was it just me or were the Forums down?
    Reactions: 2 people
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Because, it is rare for a site to admit to a DDoS attack. Therefore, I liked it due to the transparency the MODS are giving to the site. The attack itself, I'd thumb that down in a heartbeat! I just find it interesting, since there are plenty of other dev/game maker sites which I could see a reason for such an attack. :p You think I'm silly, doncha?
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    .....Well then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fylith