Yato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maki: It would be so great if we could have... Me: Oh, guess I'm script writing. *rolls eyes*
    Indrah
    Indrah
    When I try to do that Fomar glares at me and hits me with a slipper ;-;
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Sometimes Rach's glares feel like slippers
    Yato
    Yato
    Soft and fuzzy? I need to work on that :\
    Haha, apparentely event pages have scroll bars if you have a ton.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    all those lovely trees
    Yato
    Yato
    The magic number is 18 pages XD Doesn't help I had to add four just for some mouse-related options.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I hope I NEVER have to discover this for myself!
    I like driving because it gives me script ideas. Incoming BGM/BGS fadeout/fadein to specific volumes script.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nice. I would pay someone to add a *like* button to status feeds/comments!
    Neverward
    Neverward
    I always wish the same thing, Shaz!
    Yato
    Yato
    Well, I imagine you'll have first crack to like the eventual thread post for it when you approve it, Shaz. XD
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Why in the name of god are you awake at this hour you poor soul ;A;

(also uuh wakfu. I lieked you until you kicked me out of beta and told me to Frick myself without pay =-=)
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I knooooo! Def gonna back the kickstarter. That's too bad though Indrah. My friends had some trouble in Dofus that made them stop playing (I miss playing that with everyone) but... I still enjoy the show u.u
    Dalph
    Dalph
    One of the few things that has an italian dub and not an english one...maybe because it's French.

Looking forward to it, even if english isn't my language.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Loud whining. Why at workkkkk ugh
    Yato
    Yato
    Steam's over. :3

And I can always stream+skype or screenshare later, Maki D: there were a couple games I should play more of.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I hope it was fun *cries* tell me what games I should play
    I don't know how Maki can stand getting up at 4 am off and on yet fairly often. One day of it and I'm just beat.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I would say UNDERSTAND MY PAIN but it's not like you have to work until 1030pm the next day so you don't understand it fully.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    STILL I AM CHEERING YOU ON. YOU CAN ADAPT. also, Scythuz, we can't do everything together right now. We're apart. u.u
    marimo
    marimo
    This ~star crossed lovers~ scene..
    The fated day has come. If you don't see me around, you know what happened...
    Yato
    Yato
    @Arin: I'm just joking around : ) I don't actually care either way.

@Dalph: I'd say those are perfectly good areas to be good in.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    yeah don't worry Arin, we're just fooling around *^*
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    You still have way more than me. ...Still. I have such a low number of likes. Quickly, everyone go and like all of my posts! GO! DO IT NOW!
    The day is coming soon...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Am I going to have to go and Like all of your posts now? Don't worry, I won't let them off you in your sleep... I'll protect you!
    Yato
    Yato
    (I do feel the need to mention that it's all tounge-in-cheek and I don't care either way. I did laugh though)
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Don't worry, you still have more than me... I think.
    Crazy windstorm going on here. Plus the tempature is supposed to drop over 30 degrees C overnight D:
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    I agree with the doge, please send hugs. Windstorms scare me :S Rach, hold me.
    xein
    xein
    windstorm? not snowstorm?
    Yato
    Yato
    There's some snow falling, but the wind is the major factor. It's gusting up to 90 klicks an hour.
    Punch Bears has taught me how much Maki does not know how to use RPG Maker anymore...
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    SHUT UP I'M YOUR ARTIST T.T I'MMA MAKE A GAME CALLED PUNCH RACH
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    ^ oh yeah... or maybe punch anybody
    Over 12 straight hours of fairly concentrated game dev work today. I'm going to sleep now.
    Why was it so busy at work today. T.T Sunday is supposed to be the slow day where I get lots of game dev done.
    Yato
    Yato
    Instead all I got done was a (fairly detailed) to-do list and a couple small polish-y things : (
    Indrah
    Indrah
    why where you workign on sunday you poor child ;A;
    Yato
    Yato
    I work weekends. I can't really complain because I usually spend 60-70% of my time doing my own thing.
    It's pretty sad when the demo for a script takes longer than the script itself.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    At least you have a free resource workhorse, right?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    that's why scripts are normally released without demos... and copy-pasting the script from the net is easier than download a demo then open it up on RM then copy-paste the script anyways... XD
    Yato
    Yato
    Oh yeah I agree. But sometimes it is hard to put into words the potential use of the script.
    I know it's technically not even winter yet, but I can't wait until it's over already. Sooo cold. :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'm feeling the same about summer. NOT looking forward to the next few months. AirCon on all day already :(
    Yato
    Yato
    As much as I complain about the cold, I think I'd rather 40 below than 40 above. At least you can do something about the cold.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I can agree to this.... >.> I'm so done with winter. "Winter is coming" no... I want "Winter is going" =P
    So much good anime on Thursdays. I can't handle the emotional rollercoaster.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Arg, and I'm busy working! Can't wait to get some free time, I need to watch Golden Time.
    Yato
    Yato
    Actually only watched Kill la Kill and Samurai Flamenco so far today.
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    I need to catch up on the latest animu. I'm so far behind.
    Tutoring Maki on how to do what she wants with her new game, releasing tomorrow *sniff* I'm... so proud.
    Yato
    Yato
    The game is made almost entirely by her. I just helped a bit with some minor script edits and a couple events.

And Dalph, it's the same game linked to at the end of Indrah's stream, just with a few changes made from watching Nessy play it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Ah that one, ok.
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Punching bears, here we come >D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inazumaelevenspain