Yato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently my reaction to good news is to compulsively clean the kitchen. I'm not quite sure what to make of that...
    Yato
    Yato
    That's true. If only I could be motivated to clean without the nervous energy, haha.
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Congrats, I'm sure it's all because of Atho's hawtness <3
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks, and clearly. I guess this means Atho needs to be in every future contest game. Or no, he must become the team mascot!
    Maki and I were all excited to have today off, especially considering there's a blizzard warning in effect. We were going to spend the day game deving! But then someone couldn't make it into work due to said blizzard and she had to go instead. : (
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I'm sorry to hear that, I hate negative unexpected turn of events.
    Water dungeons, hookshots, and water levels, oh my!
    Yato
    Yato
    Wow, I was supposed to do this before the House of Gales? fail XD
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Is the game as open as ALTTP? Or is it a linear railroad like newer Zeldas?
    Yato
    Yato
    Well, once you get to saving the sages, you can save them in almost any order. There's one dungeon that must come after another and that is it. It's overall easier than ALTTP I think?
    I was working on a "target any" (aka friend or foe) add-on for YF's target manager, but I discovered it's going to require the battle system as well. Would anyone be interested even with those requirements?I was working on a "target any" (aka friend or foe) add-on for YF's target manager, but I discovered it's going to require the battle system as well. Would anyone be interested even with those requirements?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I'd be interested even with those requirements :D
    Yato
    Yato
    It was harder than I expected considering I had made a version for myself for HB, but finally done. D: Now to write a header and submit, and then pray there are no bugs, haha.
    Oh no! New Zelda game... Bye-bye free time.
    Randommerade
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Got it at midnight, sadly only played 20 minutes of it because I was falling asleep. It looks good so far though!
    Yato
    Yato
    I debated getting it at midnight, but I knew that a) I'd be too tired to really make used of it and B) I'd didn't want to deal with the XBOne crowds. I wish it would stop telling me to take a break every time I save though :'D
    Any interest in a general tips & tricks guide which includes things like using $TEST to add test play only features?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I would like that. You shared some new insights to me with that tip :) Wouldn't hurt with a guide at all!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes! If you start a thread in one of the scripting forums I'm sure it'll get some nice little contributions.
    Yato
    Yato
    Which forum would you recommend? I was originally thinking Ace Tutorials because I wasn't sure where else would be best.
    I think I'm going to hate arrows by the time I'm done this databasing... Why did I feel the need to do this to myself?
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    because you like RPG Maker.
    Yato
    Yato
    Or because I hate myself.
    I want to play more Phoenix Wright, but it hurts my eyes, even with the 3D off : (
    JacobM
    JacobM
    D: okaaay. sunglasses? lol why does it hurt?
    Yato
    Yato
    Not a clue. I've never had a DS or 3DS game bug my eyes like this one. I'd say it's more of a tired kind of hurt, so I guess I'm just forced to limit my playtime.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    ahhh... I was thinking like light sensitivity or something. Whatever the case, I hope it gets better.
    I really wanted to game dev while I was at work, but now that I'm home, I just want to make super and go to bed. I hate weekends.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I here that. meet you in my dreams...or nightmares.
    Driving to my parents for a steak and crab dinner tonight~ What a non-traditional Thanksgiving feast.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. :D

Happy Thanksgiving, Racheal!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Holy Canadian Thanksgiving Batman!

Have a good one and enjoy the very odd, yet delicious dinner!
    Yato
    Yato
    It was very good indeed, but now I am very exhausted.
    I should be working on my contest entry, but instead I'm baking cookies. Priorities man.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Bon appetite!
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Every time I think about baking cookies, I end up making peanut butter brownies instead... and often eat the whole thing from the tin without even cutting it up. Not even ashamed. What kind did you make? And more importantly - Were they delicious?
    Yato
    Yato
    I actually made two batches. A peanut butter where the batter is chilling in the fridge for later and a soft ginger cookie that I just tested the first batch. It was very delicious. :) Totally making again for Christmas.
    Oh no, Cook Serve Delicious is finally out on Steam...
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I've had my eye on it! It's on my wish list, but I will probably wait a little while before buying it. I already blew through my monthly entertainment budget. >_>
    Yato
    Yato
    It's actually the first game I ever voted in Greenlight for.
    I hate Saturdays. I'm always so tired after work and never want to do anything but watch Neon Alley.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    but Saturdays love you.
    Yato
    Yato
    Sundays are much better. I almost always have time for game dev <3
    Despairing with Maki about not being able to share the designs she made today. Curse not wanting to spoil big moments!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just going to leave this here because a lot of people here don't seem to understand the scope of what is going on:
My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme