Yato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Numbers, numbers everywhere.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101110
    I just about made my first ever support topic, but then I figured it out while trying to figure out how to word it. XD
    seita
    seita
    I always, always do the latter, unfortunately >_>
    Yato
    Yato
    I'm usually pretty stubborn and only ask for help as a last resort. I enjoy the exercise of a good problem to solve.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I'm the same. I rarely ask for help because I like to be able to solve my own problems first. IF I can't do it, I'll ask for help, but even that is rare.

Good on ya Rachael. *thumbs up*
    Ah, uhm... I'm the one asked about change title screen, and, well, i want to know something... For now, i'm using a script that show an image named Logo (my logo) when open the game, and another script that make the image named title.png as an animated title screen, but your script disable both of them (not exactly disable, but your background is shown before the logo), and i also want to know, if there is a script that can change file name in game?
    It's been so long since I made a true RPG that I forgot how difficult I find dungeon design. *throws crumbled up paper everywhere*
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I know the feeling.
    *flails and rolls around on the ground* Thanks for reminding me how much I want Xillia 2, English trailer.
    Yato
    Yato
    Maki's boyfriend owns a copy of the second game, so I have briefly had a chance to fight a late game battle against some special beast thing. I so can't wait <3 Here's hoping for an early 2014 release if they're already releasing trailers.
    sabao
    sabao
    I found a first edition copy of the first Xillia in a local store recently. Comes with an art book and some other neat stuff. Should I buy it or not? :\
    Arin
    Arin
    Just be careful not to have a seizure. :\
    Got stuff accomplished today. Time to sit down and play more Papers, Please.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That game is too damn awesome.
    I really like the character design of your new avatar \o/
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks :3 Can't really take credit for it though cause she's from Tales of Xillia. I really like her design too though.
    What... Episode 10 was the last episode of Blood Lad? I'm really sad now...
    McTricky
    McTricky
    I know, right? I've not seen it yet, but I can't imagine how they can end it off (properly) based on last week's episode.
    Yato
    Yato
    I'm hoping there's a season two announcement coming because that is the only thing that could make the ending acceptable.
    Databasing sure takes a long time when you have to write/edit a script for every other skill :x
    Yato
    Yato
    And that's just the 7 skills each for 4 party members. I haven't even touched enemies yet.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I know how you feel. One other project I started had skills for 15 classes and for enemies. The classes were MMO-based (can class change at a certain level) and then they'd keep the skills they had before and learn ones from the new tree. Hard work. =3=
    It's Makio's birthday! Which means pancakes for brunch and steakhouse for dinner.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Sounds fun! Happy b-day to Makio!
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Happy Birthday, Makio! I hope you have a lovely day. :)
    New icon time~ I have the best friend.
    Yato
    Yato
    I can't for the life of me get it to display nice at this tiny size though.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I love the new avatar! So pretty. <3
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks, Luna~ I passed on the compliment to Maki.
    To any fellow Canucks out there, Happy Canada Day!
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    *crickets*

I'm kidding. Happy holidays to Canada.
    Yato
    Yato
    I was starting to think that myself. Must be because they're all out having fun!
    And the credits roll on The Last of Us. What a great game.
    Yato
    Yato
    I played on easy because I suck at stealth and scare easily, soooo...

Something about this game does make it hard to aim though.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    I lowered the sensitivity of the aim. Helped me SO much more in regards with aiming.
    Yato
    Yato
    Huh, I'll have to try that for new game+

Once I work up the nerve to tackle Boston and Pittsburgh again...
    Less than half an hour into the Winter segment of tLoU and I am failing hardcore.
    That script I mentioned yesterday has now been submitted. Just awaiting topic approval.
    Finally finished the Summer section of Last of Us... that last scene ;_;
    lookerup
    lookerup
    can you spoil it for me? I'm not getting the game anytime soon.
    Yato
    Yato
    I don't think it will mean anything without knowing the characters.
    Any interest in a script that changes the title screen image based on a variable set in-game? For example, the image can change to include a new character after you meet them. I plan to make it for my own game, but I’m wondering if I should make a community version as well.
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks. I wanted to judge if there was at least some interest before I made it all nice and community friendly. It's kind of an artsy script that I was unsure if anyone would actually use.
    Yato
    Yato
    I'll be working on it tomorrow as a part of GMD. I cannot see it taking very long.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    this could be really useful... :)
    That feeling when you finish an important gameplay script in one sitting
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    What did you make? :o
    Yato
    Yato
    I'll explain it in detail in my GMD post later, but basically the ability to pick an item from a set list when using a skill, i.e., pick which arrow to use with a bow skill.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    oooh, nice! That sounds like a great system.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
wat is ERROR:registration_protocol_win cc(56) . any way to fix it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbey_lavish