Yato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on a website~ Content is more or less done. Just need to make shiny header images and such.
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Dat always takes so long ;A; (them stoopid fancy frills)
    Character designing is one of the best parts of process
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    They looks so great! :D

Amazing job, Makio. And I can't wait to see what the two of you will make with them. :)
    Yato
    Yato
    We're pretty excited about it. We want to have the major systems in place and done at least the prologue before we post a thread about it here though.
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    Pretty cool. I love your depiction of Hansel and Gretel.
    That feeling when you thought a script would exist pretty close to what you had in mind, but the few options out there would require heavy, heavy editing. *sigh* Guess it's time to start planning the little details and how to tackle it instead of taking a base and tweaking it.
    anavn
    anavn
    Usually if tweaking is to hard you just have to combine 2 that do similar things.
    Anyone else a Neon Alley subscriber? It really makes great background noise for someone like me who likes dubbed Anime.
    I love your new avatar! Very colorful and cute. :)
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks : ) I've had it as my Skype icon for about a month, and I just couldn't resist bringing it here, though I did make myself wait for a bit.
    Man, that last push and releasing a game always leaves me highly motivated to develop. Too bad life says no time.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A ghost cookie? Does that mean I'll have to use some form of Necromantic ritual on it in order to eat the cookie goodness? hehehe. I look forward to seeing your Halloween project, the characters look fun!
    Volrath
    Volrath
    Nice, that looks awesome.
    Yato
    Yato
    Sound, why are you such a hard concept for me?
    RyanA
    RyanA
    What's up with it? 3:
    Yato
    Yato
    Just where to use sounds and what to use and timing things to it.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Ahh, that's always very tricky :3 What I use to do was play other peoples projects to see how they used their sound, after a few times it's a bit easier to do them yourself ;3
    That moment when you change all the spritesheets that are misaligned for seemingly no reason and you realise it was a simple typo in a script causing it...
    I can't believe you were in the IRC and I didn't notice. I would've said hey. ;_;
    Yato
    Yato
    Thought I should give it a try for once, but then it was all in the midst of a conversation, so I thought I should actually get some work done instead XD. I might try again after I get some stuff done and need a break.
    Sat down and wrote the code for my contest entry on paper at work today. Now it's just a matter of implementing it and creating the things I'm sure I overlooked.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Very exciting! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)
    Been debating how to handle sounds in spoken dialogue such as coughing. *cough* or >cough< or something else?
    Yato
    Yato
    Thanks for the opinions : )
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Or you could actually cough and stick some audio files of coughing at the appropriate times to create a nice dramatic flair.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    ackblthckhchcachacklblughoughuckacklugh
    Rach? As in the Racheal behind Ethereal Dreams? :D
    Yato
    Yato
    Yes, indeed :3
    PK8
    PK8
    Ohai thar. 'w')/ Not sure if you remember me. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hogogopfu01